Chapter 9- Can't be away from him

I have drafted this chapter few days before but not in a good mood to publish. It's been a week since my beautiful mother land ravaged by few terrorist. Wondering where is humanity in human today. Some people have lost their family and friends. All Sri Lankans are suffering with fear.
Pray for Sri Lanka ❤️

After 14 years

"I wish today i can sleep peacefully" Said bhavya as she put her luggage on the bed.

"Why? Didn't you sleep well these days" asked gauri with a confused look.

"No I didn't sleep peacefully from 2 years. From the day we have arrived to London... poor me"

" I got the hidden meaning bhavya" Gauri Said while throwing a pillow to bhavya.

"Exactly you know about that...Every night for 2 hours"

"Nooo not for 2 hours... just for some minutes" Said gauri as bhavya starts to laugh at gauri while covering her mouth.

"You're giving a call at every morning to him and then at night you're using skype and also messaging through out the day... So altogether half of the day you're spending your time with him"

"Because I can't be away from him..."

"Ahahaha i know that... so tell me when are you going to tell him"

"About what"

" about your feelings gauri"

"Day after tomorrow...when i go to mumbai back"

"actually what have you talked for the whole day without confessing love for each other"

"It was not about love bhavya... I don't know but I always want to talk with him... i am feeling like that is the best thing in my life"

"But now, its all about LOVE"

"Papa insisted me to come here and study more about fashion designing... otherwise I wouldn't have being here without my O..."

Tej got admission for gauri in leading fashion designing college in London as shakthi and pinky lives in London so she will not be able to feel lonely without her family. Firstly she has refused to come here but because of tej, she agreed to that. Bhavya accompanied her which was a relief to whole family.

"O is going to give a surprise to me... he said that he wants to say something... but I don't have any idea about that.. he is acting bit differently from few days"

"Ohhoo... surprise... interesting ahh"

Gauri blushes and lowers her head down.

"Now i am going back to my O... and I will tell how much I love him... this is not just a friendship, I always loved him and forever will"

"Gauri...."

both gauri and bhavya turns out to find out the owner of that familiar voice.

"Pinky maa... you.. wha...t" gauri nervously looks at pinky while tangling her fingers.

"Oh my matha... from when and how"

"She was born to be his beloved princess pinky aunty" said bhavya while giggling, but stopped in a half a way noticing gauri's dangerous look.