Chapter 15- you're not worth for her friendship

Rohan is standing near the front door holding gauri in his arms. She is unconsciously lying on his hands as her blue color gown turned into mud color.

All have frozen with the view in front of them as bhvaya ran towards rohan and gauri. They have spent entire day for shopping to find this dress and gauri was more excited to dress like this for O. remembering how happy she was to dress like this and currently how she is helplessly lying on Rohan's arms with a pale face makes bhavya to screams with the pain and anger.

Jhanvi and pinky ran towrdas the rohan and others have remained their places with the shock. Prinku helplessly looks at Om who is currently focusing on gauri with teary eyes.

Om is feeling like his whole body is shaking with an unbearable pain in his heart. His legs are not moving to approach gauri as falls on the floor effortlessly. The view of how she came down by wearing this beautiful gown with her cutest smile, roaming around his head which boost up his pain into another level.

"What has happened to my baby" Jhanvi asked from rohan while patting her hair which is currently mixed with mud.

"shivay... call a doctor" pinky said to shivay while directing rohan to couch.

"Aunty I will tell you everything. But before that need to change her clothes." Said rohan still carrying gauri in his arms.

"Let's go to her room Rohan bhaiya" bhavya and prinku accompanied rohan to her room to change her wet clothes.

Shivay stood behind Om with Rudy and bend down by holding his shoulder.
"Don't you go upstairs Om" asked shivay turning Om to himself.

"How can I ... I can't look at her like this." He said while hugging shivay tightly.

"shh shh why are you crying like a kid Om. She is absolutely right and doctor will come soon don't worry" Rudy said while patting his back.

"Because of me... she is suffering. Trust me I thought that she went to meet Tiyana" said om still hugging shivay.

"Om look... look at me" shivay forcefully broke the hug as turned him around to see his face. "Go and talk with her. I know very well that you can't stay away from her. Even for a while" said shivay patting his hair.

"Om, can I know about Ridhima. Is she your girlfriend? Seriously?" asked Rudy with a confused look. "As I know you didn't have any girlfriend till now ?" further added by Rudy as Om emotionlessly looking at Rudy with painful eyes.

"Rudy... shall we discuss about that later. Gauri is not in a good state, so firstly we need to focus about her." Shivay said thoughtfully. "Om now you go. You need to be with her right now. We will back with doctor" Shivay said as Om hurriedly started to climb up the stairs.

Pinky and Rohan standing near the door as Rohan nervously rubbing his hands. Om ran towards the door and tried to open it and stopped as pinky hold his shoulder.

"Om you can't go in...bhavya is changing gauri's dress" said pinky with a angry tone as Om nods his head and turned towards Rohan.

"How did you find my Ri. I want to know everything Rohan"

"Hmm I don't know anything more. I was slowdown my car by seeing people are gathering around something. Suddenly One person came in front of my car and asked me  to drop a girl to nearby hospital who is lying on the ground unconsciously. Because of heavy rain no one was there to drop her to hospital so I thought to help and when I go there I saw that gauri lying on the muddy ground unconsciously" Om felt like his heart is beating hardly as he closed his eyes to control himself from breaking down.

"That site was painful... The way she was there with mud all over her body... I can't get over that view even now" Rohan said while rubbing his hands while Om clutching his shirt helplessly.