Chapter 12- Oh restless heart of mine

Whole oberoi mansion is full with happiness and joy. After two years gauri is coming back to her loved ones, her family, and the most precious gift in her life.

Jhnavi waited at the door step to welcome her daughter back. Those two years have brought so many realizations to each and every family member that they cannot live their life without gauri. She is a prominent and permanent part in everyone's life.

"maa I am back" jhanvi stood at the door with impressive eyes. Her baby doll is coming towards her with spreading hands to hug her mom. She hugged jhanvi as jumped with happiness. Tej hurriedly joined to them as gauri shifted her attention to her papa.

"How are you gauri? I will not let you again to go away from me." He said while kissing her forehead.

"ohoo papa even I am not willing to go again. I will stay forever with you" she said by holding his face by her tiny palms.

"Hey little one... missed you so much" she raised her head to see the owner of the voice. Her shivay bhaiya, was the one who always played best big brother role in her life. She is the luckiest girl to have best three guardians in her life. She ran towards shivay and hugged him. 

"Missed you too bhaiya. I can't believe that you're going to marry bhaiya. I am happy for you" she said while tightening her side hug.

"Next chance is yours baby"

"Nooo how is that possible? I am the youngest one in our gang bhaiya" gauri answered back while shifting her focused to shocked Om.

"But Om is the eldest one after me. Got it?" He whispered by lowering his voice tone as she surprisingly looked at him.

"Where is maa and papa" shivay asked while ignoring her surprising glare by diverting marriage topic. 

"chotti maa wanted to see Anika bhabi. I told her that she will come home tomorrow. But she was adamant shivay. Chotti maa asked you to come there" Om answered.

"Where is prinku? I thought she is eagerly waiting for me" gauri asked from jhanvi.

"She was so excited baby. But Anika is struggling with overloaded wedding preparations. I have dropped prinku there. I guessed she sent a message to you." Jhanvi answered while walking towards bhavya.

"Don't worry maa now your super girl is in mumbai. I will handle everything" she said while hugging jhanvi and she gave kiss to gauri.

"Bhavya stay with us beta. At least for few days" jhnavi said cupping her cheeks.

"maa she is ready to be with us forever. Not for few days" Rudy said in a very lower voice tone with a smile.

"Did you say something Rudra"

"No maa nothing" rudy said as Om started to laugh.

"Jhanvi Aunty, I will go home day after tomorrow and will come back soon. Promise" bhavya Said.

"That's good beta...." Said jhanvi with a lovely smile.

......................................................................................

Gauri came out from the bathroom after having a bath by wearing her white teddy bear towel. Her wet hair dripping droplets down her neck to shoulders. She got her night cream to apply over her smooth skin. She increased the volume of the radio by hearing her favorite old number.

Chaahe Tum Kuch Na Kaho, Maine Sunn Liya
(Even if You didn't say anything, I've heard You)
Ke Saathi Pyaar Ka, Mujhe Chunn Liya
(That You have chosen me as Your companion in love)
Chun Liya, Maine Sunn Liya
(You chose me, I've heard it)