Part 3

"Officer Micheal? What the hell are you doing in Claire's cell?" "SHUT UP!" He yelled. He grabbed me and threw me across the hall and I slid on the floor. I got up and realized he was running full force to me.
I ran to the cafeteria for everyone to see Officer Micheal beat me up. Just after I got in the cafeteria Officer Micheal jumped on me and started to do some ground and pound. He then grabbed out his stick thing and started to hit me with it. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING JUST STANDING THERE?" I yelled at the top of lungs. "I'M GETTING BEATEN UP BY AN OFFICER!" I eventually punched Officer Micheal in the face and ran to the library.
When I finally got there I found a bunch of Officers waiting for me at the library. The only thing I could think of is to scream and run away, so I did. As I ran I passed by Officer Micheal and ran to my cell. I closed the door and I saw that Claire had just been locked up in her cell this morning. "Claire? What? When have you been let out of solitary confinement?" "Last night." She responded. "Officer Micheal was sleeping in your bed Claire." I said in a scared tone. "What?" She said in a scared tone as well.
"Oh my gosh did he Impregnate you?" I asked her. "I don't know. I was asleep. I didn't wake up." I thought about this topic with such horror and confusion like why Officer Micheal would do such a thing? I mean he is a horrible person as well. I didn't know what else to think.
"Well," Claire began, "We will just have to report him." "He's the head Officer!" I said. "He fucken gets away with everything! No matter what he does he gets away with it! Remember last year when that five year old was found raped and murdered? You know who ended up guilty? Officer Micheal. I don't think I said this enough but he can get away with anything! Just like any rich person like the blossoms in the show Riverdale on Netflix. I only got to see that first season." Claire seemed to have thought about what I said for a while because she just sat on her bed.
I honestly think she was zoning out.
"Are you okay Claire?" "I'm not fucken okay I just found out that I might be pregnant okay! I just need to sit and relax for a minute.
One minute later
"You okay now Claire?" I asked trying to be comforting. "Alright ladies lunch!" An Officer yelled on the p.a system. Me and Claire both got out of out cells and went to lunch. The lunch was green and yellow mosh. "Oh my god!" I said, trying not to throw up; Claire was also about to throw up. I actually had to run to a trash can to throw up.
Claire ran to comfort me as I was vomiting, which I have to give props to her for looking at my throw up. I finally got back to my table with Claire and we sat down and talked. Lunch finally ended and we threw out the mosh that the cafeteria gave us and we headed to the library. I picked out the novella collection Different seasons because Rita Hayworth and Shawshank redemption is in that short story collection. Claire picked out another Stephen king book titled Lisey's story. I read that one a long time ago and didn't like it but I didn't tell Claire that. "Alright ladies job time!" An officer yelled on the p.a system. Me and Claire for some reason have the same job; which is doing the laundry. We did that for hours until finally: "Alright ladies time for bed!" Came on the p.a system. Me and Claire both walked back to our cells together and we both fell asleep quickly I think.
I got woken up in the middle of the night by the sound of my cell door opening. Claire woke up too. (I saw her come up and look around until she saw someone in my cell). The person got on top of me. I couldn't move a muscle.