part nine

I found out that Linda went with the police officer because they were actually dating and just wanted to kill me and Claire for some reason. "Hey." Someone next to me said. It was Claire. "Claire?" I asked. I reached my hand for her body, and my hand went right threw. She was either a ghost or a hologram. She looked at me with a big smile, and floated up into the air. I watched float up. After a while I could see her. I looked back down at my plate, and saw the sadness. Just a plain beef slab, and a single carrot. I stared at my plate, looking at the little cracks in the beef. I keep looking, and I start to sob. I just witnessed what looked like an angel.

"Get-the-fuck-out-of-here-you-worthless-piece-of-shit." I hear beside me. "What did you just say to me?" "Get the fuck out of here you worthless piece of shit." I stare at the persons face. It's Officer Micheal of course. I stare at him with a ball of anger inside of me. I yell and tackle him, jumping at his shoulders and doing ground and pound. I punch his face the hardest I have ever hit a person. I was tired of his shit, and I just got the anger out. I just witnessed my friend commit suicide, and know that Linda wanted to kill me. I have no thoughts other then I am punching this sun of a bitch so hard.

I am getting the ultimate revenge. I had enough of the hitting/disrespect. I finish all of this of by putting my hands like a coconut and smashing his face. It felt sooo good.

I looked around me, and saw a ton of bright red blood, just like in hammer horror films. He wasn't moving. I checked his pulse, and felt nothing. I had killed Officer Micheal. He deserved it. I quietly walked back to my cell, and got in. I laid down, and Claire's voice echoed in my mind. I couldn't take it. I just pictured Claires' lifeless body under me.

What I'd do next is too unspeakable.