Everything felt so right that it felt wrong.

((did i say there would be dialouge next chapter? WOOPS- I'm a slow paced plot noob writer, I'm sorry ya gotta deal with this-))

Red.

It was always Osomatsu's favorite color, it represented a leader and was fierce.

All he saw was red stain the ugly checkered brown suit. He always hated that suit. That color.

It was satisfying to stain that ugly color with his favorite as his arms were getting tired the more he swung the dagger into the chest of the lifeless body below him.

He was pretty sure he looked red himself, his hands being the ones holding the dagger and the pure rage he held. If his arms weren't getting so tired, who knew how much longer he would've continued to stab the body.

The instant he decided it was enough he stopped and sat on top of the body to regain himself. His breath was rigid into heavy exhales. It seemed like forever until he was able to recuperate from what just happened. That was probably a bad idea. The adrenaline that was in his body left and let him think clearer. Definitely a bad idea. Now that he was left thinking of what he just did, instant regret and panic seized him.

This may have no been the first person he's had to kill, but it was never something he wanted to do, it was something so wrong to him, whether the person deserve or not. Despite what he did and has done he still has decent human morals. The man under him clearly did deserve this and Osomatsu didn't want to feel regret for killing him.

No. He told himself he'd follow through this without regret. This was his freedom.

Whether it was the easy way out for the man under him, at least he knew he had a painful raw death by the hand of the brat he might have trusted, or at least never expect to rise against him.

Osomatsu decided it was time to leave. Sure, there were no screams or anything to make anyone knock on their door, the body probably won't be found until days for not paying for the nights or from the bad smell. But, he still needed to pack his duffle bag and get rid of anything that left evidence, besides just because it was unlikely someone will find him so soon, better safe than sorry. That's one useful thing he learned from that man. Or maybe it was simple paranoia that he managed to drill into his head.

He calmed his breath and started to get up. Mid-way up he felt a stinging pain in his side from the back that then turned to a burning pain, making him scream out. His first instinct made him turn around to the place he felt the pain, only to see a knife lodged in his side. Fear started rising in him like crazy when he slowly realized the body that was under him was gone. He knew who was behind him.

He didn't want to turn around, he didn't want to see the obvious smile that would be plastered on his face. That stupid smile that seemed so friendly it was terrifying. Osomatsu's body went stiff and his blood ran cold. Whether it was due to the stab or not, but it certainly made it worse.

With the very low bravery he had which seemed no existent, he turned his head around. Before he knew it the knife was being twisted, pushing it deeper as the face of the man was right in front of his, only a few centimeters apart. The man looked at him dead in the eyes, with an all too familiar smile with his disgustingly sharp teeth.

"Did you think you could actually pull this little stunt off and get away that easily," The knife went even deeper pushing Osomatsu harshly down on the floor. The man opened his mouth, licking over his pointed teeth and rushing to Osomatsu's face as if to bite his face off. All Osomatsu could do was cry in pain and fear as he came closer making him shut his eyes with tears in the corner of his eyes as he braced himself. Only nothing came except a whisper of the man finishing his sentence right next to his ear, "Osomatsu-Kun?"