Recap...

Elena's P.O.V: (Before Logan went to get the gifts)

The movie just ended. I was getting these weird feelings all night and I really needed some advice.

"Imma go freshen up and then we will order something to eat" I lied. I wasn't actually going to freshen up. I was gonna go upstairs and make a phone call.

"Okay... Imma just go check on Maverick" he replied. I ran upstairs and called.

"I need your help" I said on the phone.

"Well open your door because I'm outside"He replied. I ran downstairs and opened the door for the person.

"What's wrong?" he asked me.

"Logan and I had this friend's Valentine Movie Night... I felt like he was trying to make moves on me all night.... and the thing is I didn't stop him... and I didn't want him to stop either...." I told him.

"Look Elena... no matter how much you try to stop liking him.... It's not going to work. You are just putting him and yourself in pain. We both know you like Logan. So you need to grow some balls and tell him. Who gives a fuck about age If you like him then tell him, because if you don't you are going to regret it"

"You're right... Thanks George" I said. Then we hugged.

As we were hugging are heard something drop I looked towards the door and saw Logan. He looked like he was going to cry.

"Lo-" but before I could finish he ran away.

"FUCK" I screamed. I was gonna cry now. He got the wrong idea... Now I probably screwed shit up for sure.

"Go after him Elena. GO!" George yelled. With that I ran as fast as I could. I could see him running. I kept following him and screaming his name but he wouldn't look back.

"LEAVE ME ALONE" he screamed with out even looking at me.... and that's when I said something I never thought I would say....

"NO.... I FUCKING LOVE YOU LOGAN" I screamed. He stopped running and turned around to look at me. We both looked at each other shocked. I can't believe I just did that...

"I was hugging George. He gave me advice because I still have feelings for you. I love you Logan Paul." I said. I grew a big pair of balls. Tears streamed down my face and his. He smiled and came running towards me.

But In a blink of an eye something happened. All I heard was a horn and then light flashed into my eyes

"NOOOOOOOOO" I screamed running towards Logan.

"Wake up... Logan please.... SOMEONE CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE" I sobbed. I was holding his lifeless body....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The actual chapter for this story will be coming out tomorrow.