Here's to New Beginnings

-Recap-

Logan's P.O.V:

Flashback

Lydia sent me a picture of Kong.

"OH MY GOD HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S DYING!" I screamed through the phone.

"I took him to the doctor. He has an eye affection" Lydia told me. God she's a great assistant.

"THANKSSS.... My poor Savage"

Flashback over

"LOGANNNNN! Are you okay?!" I opened my eyes to see Lydia holding Kong. Evan and Brendan were beside her.

I quickly grabbed kong and hugged him.

"I REMEMBER HIM!" I screamed and continued hugging him. Kong started linking me everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

At least I remember him...

Elena's P.O.V:

(Several Months Later)

It's been a long time since Logan woke up. He remembers everyone except for me It really sucks because he doesn't remember the fact that he likes me and that I like him. 

He doesn't remember the reason he got hit. 

Me.

It's like everything has been wiped and I get to have a fresh start... I guess that isn't that bad. We have gotten pretty close. It's like we are close friends again... but he doesn't know that I love him as more...

"El... Brendan and I were gonna chill and watch a movies tonight... here" Layla said while walking into the kitchen. A month after Logan woke up,  Layla and Brendan told all of us that they have been dating.

-Flashback-

"Guys... we have some new" Layla said.

"Well hurry up we are trying to watch Titanic!" I said.

"Layla and I... have been dating" Brendan said. Before any of us had a chance to even progress anything, Logan screamed "I KNEW IT!" We all looked at him confused. 

Then all of a sudden he felt a pain in his head and began to get dizzy. I rushed and gave him water. Once he was back to his normal self he said " I remember you Layla"...

-End of Flashback-

"Ughhhhh can't I just stay in my room?" I asked.

"Pleaseeeeeee El" Layla begged me.

"Ugh Fine!" I gave in.

When Brendan came over, we three chilled for a bit until Lay gave me the question to leave.

"I'm gonna go to the gym" I said while grabbing my running shoes and my bag, then walking out.

-At Gym-

Once I arrived at the gym I decided to run-on the treadmill. 

I was running for a while until someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"We are closing in ten minutes" a gym worker said to me. I nodded then looked at the time. It was only 10:00pm. I was here for two and a half hours.

I got myself stuff and began walking home. I heard two voices behind me but I couldn't quite make them out.

I began walking faster but so did they. I started running and I could hear footsteps trailing behind me. I was running so fast that I couldn't even feel my feet until I ended up tripping on my shoe laces and falling. 

I hit my head hard on the side walk and that was the last thing I remember because everything went black.

Logan's P.O.V:

Evan and I were coming home from our friend Mike's birthday party. We were walking because the party wasn't that far from our apartment. 

As we were walking we I heard a crack. I looked down to see what it was. A phone.

"Evan I stepped on a phone"

"No shit Sherlock! Pick it up" he said. I picked it up and turned it on. It still worked.

"This is El's Phone... This is the picture we took when we went to the zoo a month a go" I said while showing it to Evan.

"How the fuck did it get here?" Evan asked. I was asking myself the same question.

Evan and I ran to Elena's apartment and bursted through the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Layla screamed while hiding behind the sofa. They were both half naked.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS EL?" I screamed ignoring what I just saw.

"She was at the gym... Why? Is everything okay?!" Layla began to worry.

"We found her phone... but not her" Evan said.

We all stared at each other in shock.

Where the fuck is El?!?

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys I'm going to try to update every weekend.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to vote and check out my other fan fictions if you haven't already. I'm currently righting a F.R.I.E.N.D.S one!

Bye Xx