Forgotten

-recap-

Logan's P.O.V;

"I'm Elena" she said and then grabbed my hand.

Then it hit me.

All the memories came flowing back.

The love.

The pain.

The heartbroken.

The kiss.

Then... The accident.

My brain felt like it was gonna explode and everything just went black.

Elena's P.O.V:

~One Week Later~

Logan did wake up. 

He remembers Brendan....

But he doesn't remember much.

He doesn't remember the past year of his life.... Which included me, Layla, Brendan and Kong.

"This is my Dog?" Logan asked. Evan nodded.

"His name is Kong Da Savage: Evan said. Logan was holding Kong.

"I don't remember! This is so frustrating" he said.

"Don't worry bud... You will remember" The doctor said.

Then the doctor asked to speak with us alone without Logan. So we left him with Kong and went to talk to the doctor.

"Look... You guys have to be patient with him... It going to take time but he will remember... If he remembers all at once it can cause him to faint and go back into a coma" The doctor explained to us. This broke my heart... This whole week it was so hard for me, I just wanted to kiss him but I couldn't. Now I have to wait even longer...

The doctor left and we all sat down to watch a movie.

 Brendan told Logan that Layla and I were their next door neighbours...

I couldn't help but glance at Logan the whole time...

Logan's P.O.V:

It's been a week since I got home. I found out that I have a whole new apartment and a dog. What the fuck. Brendan introduced me to Layla and Elena who are our neighbours. But they seem like they are much more...

I always see Brendan and Layla giving each other googly eyes. I'm guessing they like each other.

Elena.. she's beautiful.... But a bit creepy.

She's always staring at me and I try not to look back but it's hard. We were watching a movie and I could feel Elena's staring. I looked at her and she quickly looked away. This I weird.

~A few day's later~

I was going through my gallery to see if I could remember anything.

I came across this picture...

Flashback

Lydia sent me a picture of Kong.

"OH MY GOD HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S DYING!" I screamed through the phone.

"I took him to the doctor. He has an eye affection" Lydia told me. God she's a great assistant.

"THANKSSS.... My poor Savage"

Flashback over

"LOGANNNNN! Are you okay?!" I opened my eyes to see Lydia holding Kong. Evan and Brendan were beside her.

I quickly grabbed kong and hugged him.

"I REMEMBER HIM!" I screamed and continued hugging him. Kong started linking me everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

At least I remember him...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I'm sorry I didn't update last week, I was having writer's block. That's kind of why this chapter sucks. 

Anyways I might not be able to update next week so sorry. But I will try!

Love you guys Xx