You Remembered

-recap-

Logan's P.O.V:

- Skip Drive-

"This outdoor banquet... It's beautiful" I said.

Fuck...

Here comes the pain again...

~Flasback~

"This is beautiful" Elena said.

"Hey Logan...Hey Brendan" It was Marks voice.

"Hey Elena... Hey Layla... I'm guessing you guys are there plus ones" Mark said while smirking. He knows I like her.

"Come sit with George, Shelly, Kylie and I" he said and then we all followed him to the table. We all said our hi's and started talking.

"OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS SONG!" Layla and Elena screamed at the same time.

"El?" I said.

"Yeahh" she replied. I put my hand out for her and said "may I have this dance"

She took my hand and laughed. We went onto the dance floor and started dancing. Soon everyone from our table joined. We were dancing until someone came and....

"Logey?" I heard a feminine voice say. It was Chloe.

"Chloe?" I said in a questionable tone.

"Oh my god it's been forever!" She said and then hugged me.

"Hey I'm Chloe" she said and put her hand out for Elena to shake.

Elena smiled and shook her hand while saying "I'm Elena". I could tell Elena was fake smiling.

Chloe and I were catching up and then El mumbled something.

~30 minutes later~

After thirty minutes of walking around I finally found Elena.

"El, I was looking everywhere for you!" I exclaimed.

"Well I did tell you but you were too busy talking to Chloe" she said in a very jealous tone.I looked at her and smirked.

"Why is everyone smirking at me today!" she exclaimed.

"I don't like Chloe" I said while smiling.

"I didn't ask" she said back.

"I like-" but before I could finish everyone started counting down.

We all went and stood with our friends.

"10"

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR" everyone screamed. Next thing I knew I was smashing my lips onto Elena's. She instantly kissed back, fireworks began and we parted.

"As I was saying.... I like you" I said and then smashed my lips back on hers.

~ End of Flashback~

"I remember..."

Logan's P.O.V:

"I remember.... I REMEMBER" I screamed at the top of my lungs. All of the memories of Elena and I came rushing back and then I remembered what happened that night.

 I remember her telling me that she loves me.

I remember that I was going to tell her something but then I saw a bright light and everything went black.

"I love her.... I love Elena May" I said out loud and everyone stared at me in shock.

"I love you too" someone said from behind me. It was Elena. I went running to her and I crashed my lips onto hers.

"Where the fuck were you?! Are you hurt?! Is everything okay? What the fuck happ-" Elena cut me off before I could finish talking.

"I staged this whole thing.... You weren't remembering anything and it hurt me that you couldn't remember, so Jake helped me out and we planned this whole scheme" she explained. Now Jake was standing beside her along the rest of Team 10.

"Wow... YOU COULDN'T HAVE TOLD ME!" Layla screamed while hitting El on the arm. 

"I'm just glad your okay" Evan and Brendan said.

"Why don't we get home... this has been a interesting day..." I said and with that we all went home.

~ At Home ~

We were finally safe at home and we all decided to watch a movie. Brendan and Layla went to the kitchen to make some popcorn and Evan went upstairs to grab Kong.

I turned around and smiled at  El.

"What?" She said. "Why do you keep staring at me?"

I smiled and kissed her. "I love you" I said to her and kissed her again.

"I love you too... now stop acting so weird" she said while letting out a giggle. I continued to smile and stare at her.

"What! Is there something on my face?" she asked.

"No" I said.

"Then what!" she whined.

"Marry me"

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I'm back!

I'm sorry that this chapter is really short and I know it isn't my best work. But next chapter will be better. This is more of a filler chapter. I will be trying to update every Friday or once every two weeks.

Don't forget to vote and follow if you aren't already!

Bye!