The Wake up... Not

-recap-

Elena's P.O.V

"El.... It's been four months... You need to move past this... We are all hurting and trying to deal with this, but you aren't going to be able to until you forgive yourself... How about we go get some ice cream?" He said. Without letting me reply he grabbed my hand and dragged me outside.

"AHHHH the light" I groaned.

"What re you? A vampire?" he said and then laughed.

We arrived at the ice cream shop and George ordered for us.

"Can I get two cookies and cream.... in cones"

We got out ice cream, sat down, and ate. We sat there for hours and just talked. It felt like things were actually getting better.

As we were talking, my phone rang. It was Layla.

"He-"

"Come to the hospital... Now!"

Brendan's P.O.V:

(at the hospital)

Logan woke up. He's actually awake. After four fucking month, I was so happy.

We talked a little but then he fell asleep.

Layla came back with some coffee.

"You should call Elena... She will be so relieved!" I said. She nodded and went to call her.

By the time she came back Logan woke up.

"How you feeling?" Layla asked Logan.

"My head hurts a little, but I think I'm okay... But I have a question" he said.

"Which is?"

"Who are you?" he asked Layla and we looked at him surprised.

The doctor came and did a check up on him.

"He has been in a coma for four moths. He doesn't remember everyone, but there is nothing to worry about. His memory will be back soon it just will take a little time. Just don't put to much pressure on him " The doctor explained and we nodded. Once the doctor left, Elena and George ran in.

Elena's P.O.V:

George and I got to the hospital as fast as we could.

We got into the elevator and then ran to Logan's room.

"What the f-" but before I could finish I saw him.

Awake.

Alive.

Out of a coma.

Logan was awake....

He stared at me confused.

"Who are you?" he asked me.

"I'm Elena" I said to him hurt and I went and held his hand al of a sudden he fell back on his bed...

He stopped breathing.

"LOGAN?! Oh my god... Wake up! PLEASE!" I began screaming. Nurses came running in and then a doctor. They dragged him out.

I fell and began to cry.

Logan's P.O.V:

George ran in...

But with him there was a girl.

This girl was beautiful...

She looked os familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Who are you?" I asked confused.

"I'm Elena" she said and then grabbed my hand.

Then it hit me.

All the memories came flowing back.

The love.

The pain.

The heartbroken.

The kiss.

Then... The accident.

My brain felt like it was gonna explode and everything just went black.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapters.

I promise they will get longer Xx