Clue #1

-Recap-

Elena's P.O.V:

I woke in a dark room....

All of a sudden the lights turned on and I realized I was in someone's bed...

Then someone walked in...

What.

the.

fuck.

Layla's P.O.V:

All of a sudden my phone rang.

"Oh my god" I said tearing up. It was an Unknown Caller. Fuck. Brendan took my phone, answered it and put it on speaker.

"Hello Brendan.... but I believe I called Layla.. so I will like to talk to her" the voice said through the phone. We all looked at each other in shock. How the fuck did he know Brendan answered the phone. OMG.... He is watching us. I took the phone but kept it on speaker.

"W-WHERE IS ELENA!" I said through the phone in anger.

"Calm down beautiful... You aren't going to get her like that. You must follow the clues and that's how you will find her. The first clue is in the fridge.. Good luck!" and with that the mystery guy caught the phone.

I ran to the fridge and ripped it apart. "FOUND IT" I screamed. The note had Logan's name on it. Then Logan's phone rang and he put it on the speaker.

"Logan must complete this task himself...or else Elena will die" and with that the man cut the phone. Logan took the note and opened it. It read:

To find Elena, you must go to the place where EVERYTHING STARTED.

- M.B.

"Who the fuck is M.B?" I said.

" I think I know where to go!" Logan said, ignoring what I said. We all ran behind him and found ourselves standing in the middle of a street.

"This is where I found her phone... this is where she went missing... this is where it all started" Logan said confidently and then his phone started ringing.

Logan's P.O.V:

"Nice try, but not good enough. I should kill her, but I will give you two more chances... Be wise" and with that M.B. cut the phone. 

"What the fuck?! I thought I was right!" I said in frustration.

"It's okay Logan... just think harder" Evan said.

Where is the place everything started....

Everything...

"I KNOW... EVERYONE IN THE COOL BUS NOW!" I screamed.

~ Skip Drive~

"The hospital?" Brendan looked at me confused.

"This is where EVERYTHING started.... This is where I meant El" I explained. They all looked at each other in shock. 

"What?" I asked, but before they could answer my phone rang.

"Chance number 2... and you fail again... last try or the next time you will see her is in heaven... or hell" 

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK" I screamed. "THIS IS FUCKING HOPELESS, I WILL NEVER FIND HER!!!".

I started running towards the cool bus and then I bumped into someone and they dropped their phone.

"Hey sorry... here" I said while handing them their phone back.

And then it happened.

A sharp pain went through my body. 

Then there was a sharp pain in my head.

~ Flashback~

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" the girl screamed, while the beverage dripped down her clothes and mine. Her purse fell and everything fell out of it, my stuff fell too. "Oh god... I messed up... I'm so sorry" I said. She didn't look at me, she quickly grabbed her stuff and I helped. "I-Its okay... I gotta go" she said and then ran. I got a little glance at her and wow.... She was beautiful.

"Logan you good bro?" Evan asked knocking me out of my trance. "Yeah.... I think so" I replied still thinking about the girl. "Well... guess I what?! I got the keys!!!!" and with that he ran into our apartment.

~ End of Flashback~

"Logan? Logan! Are you okay?!" Layla asked concerned.

Wait was this a dream? Or did I encounter her before?

That girl.... That girl was Elena... Right?

"We need to go to our apartment now" I said.

"What why?! We need to find Elena!" said Brendan.

"Trust me! We need to go now" I said and with that we all got into the cool bus and drove home.

Elena.... I hope I'm right this time...

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Chapter will come out weekly... I hope!

Don't forget to vote and check out my other stories if you haven't already.

WORD COUNT: 715