Discovered

General POV
         A boy lies in a hospital bed, not scared but embarrassed. His brother drives him home in a silent car. Finally the boy speaks up. "I don't want to go to school tomorrow." His brother keeps his eyes on the rode and nods.
Collins POV
           I open the door and Devan runs right past me and upstairs, no doubt going to his room. I sigh. Why did he faint? The doctor had pulled me aside and told me tell my parents that it shouldn't be happening.
           I shut the door and go into the kitchen to talk to mom. I don't know why She told me to pick him up. No matter how tired she is I know she would want to make sure her son is ok.
          I walk in and get my answer. "Ok, let's wait to tell them though," mom says.
         "Wait to tell us what?"
          They both look at me. My dad hesitates, "Well I got a new job..."
           I didn't let myself get excited. I know that look. "What's the catch."
            My mom and dad exchange looks. My mom answers, "it's in Atlanta, Georgia. And I excepted it. That's not important right now, how's your brother?"
           My mouth hangs open. I don't answer them I walk out of the room and go to my bedroom. Moving? No, that's not what we need right now with Devan.
           And I can't leave California. No way. I'm about to plop down on my desk when I hear crying coming from Devan's room.
Devan's POV
         I go to my room immediately. What are my friends going to think? I start to cry for who knows how long. Collins must of heard because he eventually comes in. I don't look up.
        Not until I hear a thunk. I open my eyes and see that Collins knocked over my trash can. He goes to pick it up. Oh no! He'll see the pills!
       I reach for the pile of tissues, but he beats me to it. When he lifts the tissue up, all the pills are exposed. He reels back in shock. "I'm scared Collins... of the side effects," I whimper before he can say anything.

-------------------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry y'all it took so long to update and I know this is the shortest chapter ever, but I've been SUPER bus. I'm so so sorry guys. I've never done a chapter this short, but I will be updating soon. Please vote and comment your favorite pizza topping! Goodbye for now!