Collins

Collins POV
       I see mom come down from the stairs with a content look on her face. Looks like she got it all sorted out. Why didn't I tell them sooner?
     My dad gets up and starts to make lunch. I hear the doorbell ring and I remember that Regan was going to come over to help me make the YouTube video.
     I don't think I'm going to have Devan in it. I hope he understands. I get up and trudge to the door. This lack of sleep has really been effecting me.
      I open the door to find a smiley Regan holding a get well soon! balloon. A laugh escapes me.
      "What? To much?"
       "No he'll love it. You didn't have to do that though, that's so kind of you."
        She shrugs and gives me a peck on the cheek. I take the balloon and tie it around the banister so Devan will see it on his way down.
       I guide Regan to the backyard. Today's video is going to get messy.

~~~time skip~~~

      By the end of the video I was covered in tuna fish and cat food. Regan on the other hand didn't even have an ounce of it on her. I will never doubt her ability to name 50 countries in 1 minute again.
     "That was awesome!" She says.
      "Maybe for you, but not for me."
      She laughs. Soon, I can't help it I'm laughing to. Our fit is interrupted by my mom coming out plugging her nose. "Uck. What's that awful smell?"
     Regan answers, "Oh that would be Collins."
     I give her a playful nudge. She screeches and jumps back. I start to tickle her with my messy hands.
      My mom smiles but says, "I'd thought I'd let you know that Devan might be in a bad move because I went ahead and told him we were moving.
      Regan stops laughing. She looks up at me with a frown. My mom sees this exchange and says, "oh I'm so sorry I'd thought you told her."
     My mom quickly leaves. I look back to Regan. She has tears streaming down her eyes. "Moving where?" She cries.
     "Georgia," I mutter.
      By now I'm crying too. Despite the cat food she leans into me. I wrap my arms around her. We stay there for a few minutes before she pulls back.
      "We will make this work," she says with a determined look on her face.
      "I love you Regan."
       "I love you too."
     I nod. I have to make this work. I don't think that my parents will realize that this will have a huge effect on me to, not just Devan.
     Once Regan leaves I jump in the shower and wash off all the disgusting "food" off of me. Once I'm done I throw on some close that would be acceptable for public.
     I ran down stairs and left a note on the counter saying I was heading out for a bit. I needed to clear my head.

-------------------------------------------------------
So sorry for not updating! I've been super busy. And thank you for all the kind comments! I'm going to try to update very soon since this was a short chapter. Have a great night (or day)!