Chapter 11

~ ~ ~ Third P.O.V. ~ ~ ~ Helicarrier ~ ~ ~

The group sat and stood in the room and watched the two men they had picked up at a farm outside of Boston Massachusetts. The two men were currently cuffed to a table sat side by side in an interrogation room.

"So these two are supposed to be dead?" A tall blonde spoke, his voice filled with confusion as he looked at the others in the room. The two that had brought them in weren't overly bothered by the grown men that were supposed to be dead but were more curious as to why they had a full grown male wolf that seemed to be fully trained like a service dog. The wolf was currently in the cell they use for Hulk after it had been rebuilt since Loki destroyed the old one.

"According to files they should be dead but they have been dead before and still managed to hold a bank heist so there's that? What about their pet?" One of the other man asked. His hair was left messy and was dark. In his hand was 'apple juice' as he had told everyone but they weren't so sure.

"Great help there Stark. Nat and I will go in once they are fully awake and see what we can do. But the best thing for their "pet" as they said is to leave it where it is. From what we've seen its been trained to be aggressive." The man that had brought in the group spoke clearly. "Stark and Banner, how about you go check out their car. We couldn't get in the trunk without damaging it, maybe you guys can get in by picking the lock or something?" the man directed his comment to the man with the messy hair and to a guy who sat quietly in the corner.

The man with the messy hair, Stark, nodded and motioned for Banner to follow him. Nat and Barton left to prepare for their interrogation and that left the tall blonde man who frowned at the men in the room. He watched as they stirred and how the shorter fussed over the taller one almost like Bucky would do for him after a fight. The two men were either really good friends or family to one another. He nodded and left the room, his shoulders back and head held high, he was on a mission.

He arrived at a plain door not long after leaving the room and knocked on the bare wood. A few moments later, a rather well-built man answered. "Steve? What are you doing here?"

"I came to talk, if you'll let me. The others are dealing with something I was hoping you'd come and see how it goes." 'Steve' answered the other man at the door.

He nodded and quickly disappeared before reappearing with a leather jacket and a pair of gloves. This seemed to upset Steve a bit but he remained silent as the man pulled on his gloves and then the jacket.

"You don't have to stare at me you know." the man spoke quietly as Steve lead the way down the hall back to the interrogation room.

"I know Bucky. I'm just worried is all, I just want to make sure you're alright." Steve responded just as quietly.

Back in the room that overlooked the interrogation, Steve and Bucky entered. Inside was a man in a long black trench coat and a woman with dark hair up in a bun. Steve nodded respectively at the man and smiled slightly at the woman as Bucky grew more nervous. He didn't like new people and even though he had met both before he wasn't exactly him when it happened.

"Have they spoken yet?" Steve asked the man.

"Not so far. There stubborn I'll give 'em that but Romanoff will break them."

"What do we know so far that isn't in the file?"

"Well they certainly don't look dead know do they Captain?" the woman spoke up before the man could speak. She flashed Steve who was also the Captain a smirk before giving her full attention to the interrogation.

"You know what Hill..." Steve tried to halfheartedly treated but didn't succeed very well.

The man gave the woman a look of almost disapproval but Bucky could see just a spark of humor in the man's eyes at his second in commands comment to the Captain. "I don't suppose you two want to check on our wolf in Hulk's cell?" the man asked even though it was more of an order.