Episode two of The Walking Dead, the bite.

Rick takes me back to the group and the group doesn't open up to me with very welcome arms. They didn't like me, or trust me but whatever. I didn't trust them very much either.

The only person who was somewhat nice to me was Carl. Probably only because I saved his life. I thought Carl was kind of cute and I would catch myself admiring him from afar.

The group always had gloom faces and they never seemed to be happy. Maybe they had lost somebody important to them? Sometimes it would be so silent that it would bug me.

They stayed in multiple tents. I had heard the stories of the once great prison where they had lived before. But every great thing must come to an end.

The food was scarce and I found myself going to bed on an empty stomach. There was only a tiny and thin blanket that I had to use. Why couldn't they just find shelter in a house somewhere!? I would probably be better off on my own!

I woke up to the same routine. I had to help with chores. The chores consisted of washing clothes, killing walkers, and getting food and water.

I was in the middle of washing clothes when a herd of walkers suddenly came. Everybody jumped up and grabbed weapons. Somebody handed me Judith and I took her to some place safe to hide.

Judith stared at me and she looked puzzled. Poor kid too young to understand any of this cruel World. I wrapped her in a blanket and held my knife close to me.

A walker found it's way into my tent. I gently sat Judith down. I took the knife and stabbed it multiple times in the neck. The walker managed to push me on the ground. I kept kicking it and pushing it away so it couldn't bite me. I managed to reach back and grab my knife. I stabbed it right into it's chest where I supposed the heart would be, if it still had a heart. It fell to the ground with a thud. It died but it's eyes still bore holes into me. I shivered thinking about how I almost become one of those.

The zombies were gone, well dead. I took Judith back to Rick. I finished washing my clothes. That was when I noticed it, the small bite on my arm from a walker.