one

Instagram

kehlanigutierrez: all sorts of mess 🎀-2,449 likes159 comments

-
2,449 likes
159 comments

ellarosefrazier: A 👏🏻 SNACK 👏🏻
          - kehlanigutierrez: I am legitimately so in love with you it's crazy 💓

elizarmoreno: 😍😍😍💞
          - kehlanigutierrez: ur too sweet 🍬

user1: okay okay 💝

user21: mama stupid thick 👅💦😍 hml
          - ramonethompson: hop off my sister tf wrong witcho thirsty ass 😐
          - user21: tf wrong w your overprotective ass she 18 she can do what she wants 🙄🙄🙄🖕🏻
          - ramonethompson: shut yo peanut head ass up mf need I remind you of the gf in yo insta posts ? 😐 you a thot
          - user21: you a whole ass trick 😐 I ain't even fuck w that bitch anymore 😌🖕🏻
          - kehlanigutierrez: that ain't what she said when I dmed her 😳😳 who's really the whole ass trick?
          - user21: ok thottie 🤷🏽‍♀️never wanted your ugly ass anyway, don't flatter yourself 😘😘😘

ellarosefrazier: ^^^how dudes act when you catch them in a lie
          - kehlanigutierrez: every time 🤦🏽‍♀️

I sat back on my bed, setting my phone down and turning on Netflix for a bit of white noise as I lounged. I looked around at my blank, white walls, practically screaming for paint. This new house was particularly bland, plenty of space for me, my mom, and my abuela,  but not much else. We didn't move far from our old house, only a few counties over, but that still meant I had to start all over again in a new school with all new people and all new drama.

My dads name is Travis Thompson, he was born and raised in Chicago, he met my mom when his family went on a vacation to Southern California and he soon after decided to move out here to be with her. Once he found out my mom was pregnant with me, he left and ran away back to Chicago. My mom, however, didn't mind. She has always been very independent and strong, her only soft spots were me and my abuela, other than that she was stone cold.

We moved more west towards the Pacific, and our new home was only a block away from the beach. If you looked down the street in the evening you could see the bright, yellow and pink rays of sun dancing over the tranquil waves.

With that sudden thought I instantly hopped off of my bed and grabbed a canvas and my painting pallet. I slid out my box of acrylic paints from under my bed and began mixing different colors to place on my pallet. I then sat in the large, white wood windowsill and began to paint my recollection of the sunset the day before.

I created waves of vibrant yellow and fuchsia pink along with a multitude of other colors that decorated the water and sky. In the sky I added strokes of cotton candy pink and smiled at the simple, yet so beautiful shade. The perfect shade to match alongside the yellow sun.

I decided to do a fairly simple image, not putting too much thought into small brush strokes or blending, I just simply let my hands create what my mind already knew.

I smiled widely at my first painting I had created in our new house, and I let it be in my windowsill to dry

I checked my phone for the time and it was almost eleven in the morning, I groaned and decided I should probably get ready. Grabbing a tan crop top from my closet, I slipped it over my head, and put a flannel over my arms because it was supposed to be a bit windy today.

My phone buzzed.

Ellahoes👏🏻🤤💦:
Girl I miss you wtf 😭😭
you best not be making no
new best friends out there
😐😐😐

Lani 😍💍:
Half the bitches out here
be crusty as fuck boo don't
worry about it😂😂😂

Ellahoes👏🏻🤤💦:
Bitch I got to worry about it
tho, this is the longest I've
ever gone without seeing you
😭

Lani 😍💍:
RIGHT THO 😭😭😭 I
start my new school tomorrow
😫

Ellahoes👏🏻🤤💦:
New school, new dick, find
you a fine ass dude and get
to work !!

Lani 😍💍:
BRO 😂😂💀💀

Ellahoes👏🏻🤤💦:
Just saying 🤷🏼‍♀️last dude you
got w was your ex and we all
know his dick game 🚮🚮

Ellahoes👏🏻🤤💦:
Besides you just moved to
where all the HOT ASS DUDES
are 😊😊😊😊 if that's not
motivation idk what is

Lani 😍💍:
You ain't wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️a bunch of
fine ass dudes just be walkin
up and down my street coming
from the beach. Dead ass.

Ellahoes👏🏻🤤💦:
SIGN ME TF UP.

I laughed softly at her last message and set my phone down. I peered out my window and saw the dude who lived a couple houses down across the street washing his car. That shit definitely looked expensive, almost too expensive to be in this neighborhood.

He took off his shirt swiftly, seeing as it got wet, and threw it into the grass. Hot damn. I scanned over some of the tattoos on his chest, I always thought tattoos were really cool and unique.

I turned away from the window and stood up. God I'm fucking creepy. I made a mental note to not do that shit ever again and I walked downstairs to help my Abuela prepare dinner.