seven

"Kehlani!" My mother called from downstairs. I set down my sketchbook and groaned, getting off my bed and walking down the stairs.

"Yes?" I said.

She smiled widely at me and I furrowed my brows. "There's a surprise for you in the kitchen." She said and went back to watching her show on the TV.

I laughed softly at her odd behavior and walked into the kitchen where I was met with a short mop of blonde hair and a wide smile. "El!" I screeched and ran over to her, hugging her tight.

"Hey bitch!" She said. "You never called so I would scold you, but I'm way too happy to see you!" She held me tight then pulled away.

"What are you doing here?" I smiled.

"Because I missed you dummy, plus we need to catch up. My mom said I can stay for the weekend." She smiled wide and grabbed my hand running upstairs to my room. Once we got there she plopped down on my bed as I shut the door. "Sooooo... tell me everything!"

"There's not too much to tell." I said blushing as I sat in my makeup chair.

She rolled her eyes. "You're ridiculous." She giggled and looked at me. "Now seriously! All these rappers all up on your posts, that hot Landon guy! Spill."

I laughed. "I honestly don't know why all of these rappers are on my post, like how the hell did they even find me?"

"I'm gonna go ahead and guess it's because you're mega hot, but keep going." She said.

I slapped her arm playfully. "Not even. And Landon is just my friend."

"Bullshit."

"I'm serious !" I laughed. "I'm not interested in him like that. His friend though..."

"BITCH SPILL. THE TEA IS PIPING HOT." She laughed.

"Okay well his instagram is 'lilskies' but his name is Kimetrius, but Landon just told me to call him Skies."

"Ooo I gotta stalk." She whipped out her phone and began to go through his Instagram as I sat beside her. "Well damn he ain't bad looking. You guys would be a hot ass couple."

"Oh shut up." I rolled my eyes.

"No, Lani, I'm serious." She looked at me with a straight face.

"Well we've only hung out once and he's definitely not interested in me, so don't get your hopes up." I crossed my arms. "Plus I don't know if I like like him, or if he's just insanely hot."

"You're always so in denial." She laughed.

"Nuh uh!" I exclaimed with a smile as my phone began to ring.

"Hello?" I picked up.

"Hey, it's Landon. I forgot you gave me your number." He chuckled from the other side of the line.

"Oh, hey Landon, what's up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to come with me and Skies to the skatepark tonight. I mean, there's not much to do there, but I figured I would ask anyways."

"S-sure I'll come." I smiled. "Um, my friend actually just came down to see me, is it cool if she comes along? Im assuming I could use some company."

"Yeah of course. Is it that Ellarose girl who's always commenting on your stuff?" He asked.

"Yeah that's her."

"Yeah sure that's cool, I'll pick you up at 6?"

"Sounds good, see ya then Landon."

"See ya then." He ended the call.

"That was Landon?" El asked.

"Yeah." I giggled. "He wants us to come to the skatepark tonight with him and Skies."

"NO WAY YOURE GOING TO SEE YOUR MAN." She clapped her hands.

"Oh my god." I blushed. "He's not my man!"

"Shut up, we have to get ready." El stood up quickly off the bed and rushed to her suitcase.

I groaned and stood up.

"Don't act like you're not trying get to impress him and stop complaining." She laughed.

"Yeah yeah." I walked over to my closet and picked an outfit.

I looked over at her and smacked her ass when she was done getting ready. "Damn boo, who are you?"

She giggled and struck a pose in her outfit.
"Cute or no?"

"Hot as hell." I replied.

I changed into my outfit and texted Landon saying I was ready, although it was only 5:30.

"Let me take a picture of you." El said as she pulled out her phone, getting into photographer mode. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"How should I even pose?" I giggled.

"Just be yourself." She said.

I sang along to the song on my stereo and swung my hips at her laughing.

"Perfect!" She squealed and hopped onto my bed.

ellarosefrazier:GUYS! My best friend is so hot, read all about it! Tagged: @kehlanigutierrez -3,293 likes101 comments

ellarosefrazier:
GUYS! My best friend is so hot, read all about it!
Tagged: @kehlanigutierrez
-
3,293 likes
101 comments

user22: goddess 😍😍

user28: I want a friendship like this!!!

kehlanigutierrez: I love you so much buttercup!!!💕💕💕💕
ellarosefrazier: I love you more dumb bitch 😤

landonvoncube: we are gonna have to fight over our best friend
ellarosefrazier: I'll probably win
kehlanigutierrez: She's right

collinbrown: 😏❤️

"Why the fuck did Collin just comment on my post?" Ellarose said, sounding irritated.

"Are you serious?" My heart stopped at the mention of my ex's name.

"Yeah he commented the smirk emoji and a heart." She rolled her eyes. "What a piece of shit."

I took a deep breath. "Whatever. It's fine. I won't let him ruin tonight."

My phone vibrated and I checked my texts.

Landon☺️:
I'm outside😋

"Let's go, Landon's here." I said as we both grabbed our bags and headed out the door.