four

Snapchat story: @babygirlkehlani

Caption: someone hmu 🍯

(All the insta and Snapchat usernames are their @'s on instagram, but if they talking, their names are the ones they have set for each other)

landonvoncube is typing...

Snapchat from landonvoncube!

landonvoncube:
Hey shawty I hear you
just moved into town ?

Kehlani😻:
Yes 😂😂 it's lowkey weird
being the new bitch

landonvoncube:
Hey don't call yourself a
bitch darling ;) but fr lets
do something, let me show
you around the city?☺️

Kehlani😻:
That actually sounds really
nice 😊 when ?

Landon☺️:
Well, you see...I was thinking
like right now 😂

Kehlani😻:
You aren't one of these creepy
weird niggas who would kidnap
me are you??😂

Landon☺️:
If I was why would I tell u?
🧐🧐 kidding of course😉
Give me your addy and I'll
slide thru?

I texted the Landon dude my address and quickly got up to find something better to wear.

I decided on an outfit and slipped it on, deciding to go without a wig today

I decided on an outfit and slipped it on, deciding to go without a wig today. A girl loves her wigs tho. I put on a simple necklace along with a large pair of hoop earrings.

Soon after I got a text from Landon, saying he was parked outside. I smiled at my phone and put it in the back pocket of my jeans, I was a bit nervous to be making friends if I'm honest. My main goal was to just keep to myself because then I knew I wouldn't get my feelings hurt. Yet here I was touching up my hair, about to meet up with some random who found my Snapchat from Instagram.

I walked out of my house and locked the door, making sure I had my keys handy. I saw a really nice, vintage black mustang parked on the street and my eyes nearly fuckin exploded. His car was beautiful. My jaw dropped a bit as I watched him get out and put down the soft convertible top.

He smiled widely when he saw me. "Hey darling." He called over at me as I walked down my driveway, approaching his car.

"H-hey." I said nervously. "I love your car." The second I said it his eyes lit up brightly and he flashed me another pearly smile.

"Thank you." He said. "Hop in princess, see how you like the feel."

I smiled widely and got in the passenger side.

"You live right down the street from my brother- well not my real brother, but my homie." He said.

"Really?" I asked, glancing over at him.

"Yeah he lives right over there." He pointed to the house with the expensive ass car in the driveway. My eyes widened a bit realizing that's the dude I was lowkey eyeing up through my window. I nodded understandingly. "He wants me to take him to get a tattoo tomorrow. You tryna come?" He said as he sped off, the wind instantly blowing harshly through my hair as we drove. Thank god I didn't wear a wig, shit would have been snatched.

"I don't know, I've never gotten a tattoo before." I said honestly. I've always wanted one, I was a huge fan of art and I thought tattooing was such a beautiful way to turn your body into a 24/7 canvas full of meaningful art.

"You don't have to get one if you don't want to." He chuckled. "But I might need someone there whose hand I can squeeze." He glanced over a bit with a goofy smile plastered on his face.

I giggled softly. "Then I guess I'm coming."

After a few minutes Landon pulled into a little restaurant, nothing fancy, just a little sit down place. I smiled as we both got out of the car and went inside to eat.

Snapchat story: @babygirlkehlani

Caption: date 🤓👀

Ramone 💯❤️ is typing...

Snapchat from Ramone💯❤️

Ramone💯❤️:
Who the fuck is this hippy
lookin ass nigga😐

Lil sis👶🏼💕:
Can you shut yo big head ass
up can't you see I'm on a date
😐😐

Ramone💯❤️:
Sis if you don't stop fuckin
Playing😤 tell me who this
nigga is

Lil sis 👶🏼💕:
Why???

Ramone💯❤️:
Because you're my baby sister
and I gotta know what niggas
ass to beat if you get hurt🙄

Lil sis👶🏼💕:
We just friends 🙄🙄

Ramone💯❤️:
I didn't ask that I asked the
niggas name 😐

Lil sis👶🏼💕:
You so fuckin extra all the
damn time bro I stg

Ramone💯❤️:
🙄😐

Lil sis👶🏼💕:
Ugh. His name is Landon.
Can I go now? 🙄

Ramone💯❤️:
Stop copping an attitude I
just want you to be safe.
I love you 💪🏽💕

Lil sis👶🏼💕:
I love you too 💯