three

kehlanigutierrez: Yes, it's a wig, don't cream your pants -3,028 likes 213 comments

kehlanigutierrez:
Yes, it's a wig, don't cream your pants
-
3,028 likes
213 comments

user32: FIRST !!💯

ellarosefrazier: model 👏🏻👏🏻😍
kehlanigutierrez: @ellarosefrazier no u

ramonethompson: 💪🏽💯
kehlanigutierrez:
@ramonethompson🤞🏼❤️
user97: are they a thing 🧐🧐????
user11: @user97 u must be new 💀 that's her brother fam
user97: @user11 oh shit my bad 😂😂😂

landonvoncube: 🤤🤷🏼‍♀️
user63: YOOOO THIS WILD
user22: bro I'm gonna cry they'd be so cute together 😭😭😭💯
user64: Landon looks like a fucking girl, they'd be some weird lesbo couple tho.
user20: @user64 execute yourself😐

xanxiety: 👀😻
user02: This shit keeps getting crazier and crazier bruh how she getting all this clout 😭😭😭😭
arnoldisdead: @user02 bc she's fine asl 🤤
xanxiety: @arnoldisdead swiper no swiping 😐😐
arnoldisdead: @xanxiety ok go diego go🤨
xanxiety: @arnoldisdead hey Arnold headass 😐😐
arnoldisdead: @xanxiety shark boy faceass 😐😐

xanxiety, arnoldisdead, landonvoncube, and lilskies liked your post!

xanxiety, arnoldisdead, and lilskies started following you!

My eyebrows furrowed as I looked down at my phone which was set down on the lunch table I was sat at. Why were all these famous ass rappers following me on instagram? I ain't even anyone special I got maybe 5K followers at best. Regardless, I turned off my phone once a familiar voice said my name as she approached the table.

"Kehlani!" Eliza exclaimed as she sat down directly next to me. She was pretty much the only person I knew at my new school, and that's how I planned on keeping it seeing as I only had one semester left to complete of my senior year. I didn't really fuck with new people, or pretty much anyone for that matter.

I smiled at her warmly. "Hey girl."

"I'm so fucking happy you're going to my school now, I'm sad you're torn away from Ellarose though." She said with a pout. "Why can't we all just live on the same street and go to the same school?" She pulled a compact out of the front pocket off her backpack and snapped it open as she reapplied her overpriced Kylie Jenner lipgloss to her lips.

"I'm going to miss her for real." I said sadly as I rested my chin on my hand. "At least we have the group chat but it still ain't the same without her actually here."

"I mean it's kinda how I felt the whole time because I was always the distant friend ever since I moved here a year ago." She laughed a bit and popped her lipgloss back into the front pocket of her bag and zipped it shut.

"Yeah I guess you're right." I laughed softly. "By the way, isn't that that one Josh dude you were sending pics of in the group?" I pointed over to a tall, blonde haired boy with striking blue eyes and chiseled features. Seriously, his jaw looked as if it was sculpted by a god. And his muscular arms showed prominently through the thin fabric of his t shirt. I could see why she thought he was cute, he was definitely attractive to the eye, but one hundred percent not my type.

She glanced over for a second and then quickly looked back to me gasping. "That reminds me of this crazy story!" She went on about this crazy party from the weekend before and how she got insanely wasted, and I guess they hooked up.

"Girl you better have been wearing protection, I don't think a drunken first impression would be very good for a baby daddy." I laughed.

"Thank god I'm on the pill." She laughed.

We continued to talk all through our lunch period until the final bell rang. Once it did we both stood up and said our goodbyes before heading to our next class.