eleven

Skies POV:

I decided to not drink much, I only took a few shots, but I was Kehlani's designated driver. Instead I sat with Landon and a couple of our other friends, smoking backwood after backwood.

I stood up, walking to the kitchen to get some damn water to help my cotton mouth. I sipped my water and nearly spat it out when I looked into the huge dining room and saw Kehlani dancing on the table.

She swayed her hips and dropped low, shaking her ass in the process. It took everything in me not to stare. I looked down at my water to collect myself before walking into the dining room. I looked up as she was low on the table, shaking her hips as she ran a hand through her hair and threw her head back. She was lowkey doing some pornstar ass dance moves, acting sexy as fuck. She stood back up and lost her balance. I quickly set my cup down and sprung to catch her.

She landed safely in my arms and giggled loudly. "Heeeyyy there you are." She slurred. Everyone cheered after her dance and I helped her walk out of the dining room.

"You're having fun." I chuckled.

"Dude dude dude." She turned around in front of me and I looked down into her hazy eyes. She held up a finger to my chest.

"What what what?" I replied.

"I need to talk to you." She slurred and grabbed my hand, dragging me upstairs. I looked down into the living room as Landon watched, looking angry.

I followed her as she went into one of the bedrooms and closed the door.

"What do you need to talk about?" I asked, sitting on the bed.

She smirked at me and walked over, pushing my hair out of my face. "Damn." She mumbled. I smiled softly up at her.

She straddled my hips, pushing me back onto the bed. My eyes widened, and she began kissing my neck. Her hands slid up under my shirt and she ran her palms over my chest.

I bet my lip softly as she trailed her kisses up to my jawline. I won't lie, I loved the feeling of her hands all over my body. I loved the feeling of her soft lips trailing kisses over my neck and jaw. But I couldn't let her continue.

She sat up a bit and leaned in closer to my lips. I turned my head, so her lips would connect with my cheek. I grabbed her waist and lifted her off of me and onto the bed as I sat up.

She looked at me with a big pout and a semi-angry face. "What the fuck?" She slurred.

I sighed and looked at her. "I'm sorry." I caressed her face with my hand. She swatted my hand away.

"Why don't you want to kiss me? I'm so stupid I knew it." Her eyes glossed over and she looked as if she was about to cry.

"Kehlani, no you're not stupid, darling." I scooted closer and looked her in the eyes. "I just don't want this to happen like this...I don't want to take advantage of you when you're vulnerable."

"Save it." She stood up quickly and walked out of the room with tears streaming down her face.

I stood up and followed after her. "Kehlani! Stop!" I called after her. "Please!"

She stumbled down the staircase, obviously sobbing and walked off into the crowd. I looked over at Landon and he looked even more angry than before. He stood up and walked over to me. "What the fuck did you do?"

"I-I didn't do anything." I tried to explain myself.

"Did you take her up there to fuck her? If you broke her heart I swear to god bro." He clenched his jaw.

"No! She took me up there because she wanted to talk to me, and when we got there she got all up on me and was kissing my neck and shit, but I stopped her because I didn't want to do anything with her while she's fucked up like this." I ran a hand through my hair.

"Fuck." Landon sighed. "I'm sorry, brother, I just don't want you playing with her feelings."

"It's fine." I sighed. "She's really upset."

"I can tell. I think she'll get over it though, she's drunk off her ass right now." He said. I nodded as we went back to our smoke circle and began to smoke another.

I feel so guilty. I know that I did the right thing by not letting her continue what she was doing, but I felt so damn bad for making her cry. I closed my eyes and let myself get lost in the music blaring through the house.

I hope things will return to normal tomorrow.