six

landonvoncube:My nigga out here wildin 😂💯 -42,292 likes4,938 comments

landonvoncube:
My nigga out here wildin 😂💯
-
42,292 likes
4,938 comments

adam22: Hell Yeah 🔥

user28: Daddy as fuck 😍🤤

kehlanigutierrez: wow if only I could be this badass 😳
lilskies: you're goofy😂❤️
user07: bro now she's up on Skies dick, lil thotty.
landonvoncube: @user07 she was never on anyone's dick to begin with, get your negativity off my page ☺️☺️☺️

user78: 😍😍😍

I walked back into a side room once Skies had began to get his tattoo. The younger girl working there helped me pick out some jewelry, I just picked regular silver bars because she recommended them for faster healing.

The. Fucking. Pain. I. Endured. Is. Not. Funny.

My nipples felt like they were sliced open and I was honestly even considering getting the tattoo because of the pain I was already in. I'm such a baby.

I walked out as Skies was looking at his new face tattoo. He smiled into the mirror as I walked past going up to the tattoo artist.

"What can we do for you sweetheart?" The man asked.

"I um- I just wanted a quote on my arm." I told him.

I explained to him what I wanted it to say and chose a font. I showed him my ID before the tattooing process began.

Landon sat in the chair next to me as I held out my arm to the tattoo artist. "Nervous?" Landon asked.

"Just a bit." I giggled anxiously.

"Here." He said softly as he took my hand in his. "Just squeeze my hand if it hurts."

I nodded at him and I squeezed his hand obnoxiously hard as I watched the needle approach my skin. Once it did, I felt silly for squeezing his hand so hard, and I loosened my grip. "Well that's a lot less painful than I expected." I said laughing. "Now I just look dumb." I looked over at him, smiling widely.

He returned the smile and chuckled. "You don't look dumb." He gently rubbed his thumb over the back of my hand in a soothing way.

Skies was standing off to the side, watching me get my tattoo. All of the sudden a look of anger crossed his face and he stormed out of the tattoo shop.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked and Landon, who was watching him walk out of the door. "Did something happen?" I asked.

"Um...maybe family stuff or something with his ex. I honestly don't know. That was super weird." He sighed and looked back at me. "I think I'm gonna try to call him."

"Okay." I responded and let go of his hand.

Landon's POV:

I walked outside of the tattoo shop and stood on the curb as I dialed his number. I shoved my hands in my pocket as the first call went to voicemail. So I tried again.

"What." He picked up, sounding angry.

"Dude what the hell was that all about you just walked off?"

"Yeah. I did. Good observation."

I sighed into the phone. "What the hell happened?"

"You should know."

"If I did would I be calling you right now?" I said, slightly annoyed.

"Bro, me and Kehlani were lowkey vibing and you had to come in and make moves on her."

I laughed. "Dude there's nothing going on between me and Kehlani, like yeah she's fine as fuck, but I wouldn't ever get with her like that."

"Yeah right." He said. "I see the way you look at her, bro."

"Is someone jealous?" I teased.

"N-no what the fuck bro. I don't want her. She's just fine."

"Yeah okay." I said sarcastically.

He chuckled into the phone. "Shut your dumb ass up."

"Alright, brother, I'll see you tonight in the studio."

"Aight man, see ya."

I ended the call and smirked to myself with this new information. My dawg was lowkey digging Kehlani.

Kehlanis POV:

kehlanigutierrez: I walked in to watch my homies get tats, and walked out with two of my own and two new piercings

kehlanigutierrez:
I walked in to watch my homies get tats, and walked out with two of my own and two new piercings. I'm so impulsive. 🤷🏼‍♀️
tagged: @lilskies @landonvoncube
-
6,822 likes
394 comments

ellarosefrazier: call me rn 😳 wtf am I missing
kehlanigutierrez: On it 💕

user92: 😍

user86: she needs to stay away from these rappers bro she's gonna turn into a clout thot 🙄🙄🙄
ramonethompson: my lil sister ain't a clout thot stupid ass nigga hop off her posts with those shitty ass comments 🖕🏽💯
lilskies: ^💯

landonvoncube: you forgot about the part where you almost bitched out 😂💕
kehlanigutierrez: u irritating 🖕🏽🙄❤️
landonvoncube: You love it 😂😂