Chapter 1: Summoning of Servants

As the night goes on in London a lone figure is seen in the shadow of the night. This figure appearance was hard to tell because of him hiding in the shadow but a orange ring is seen on his finger.

The figure walk towards his destination towards a place where he can get his allies. Now he finally got to his destination a...museum. Why would this man go to a museum well there are something that he needs there.

He already got two objects that he need he only needs five more and he can begin. As he walk towards the entrance that was currently lock but he just face his ring towards the lock.

Unlock Now!

A magic circle appear in front of the lock and it suddenly unlock itself and he opened the door and went in. Inside the museum there were a lot of artifact but he set his eyes over the main attraction. This museum has a piece of the round table that King Arthur and the knights of the round table have used. But that not all there also a flintlock gun that had a symbol on it, a spear fragment and a broken axe.

He gather all of this in one spot then he put on a new ring into his hand.

Connect Now!

A magic circle appear under the artifacts and all of it went in. When all of the artifacts have all gone through he put on another ring into his finger.

Create Now!

In the place of the stolen artifacts are a copy of them and then the man stand on the magic circle and he to went in and it disappear when he was gone.

(In a Deep Forest)

"Whats taking Big Brother so long" A little girl wearing somewhat a black child dress from the olden times said while sitting down on a wooden chair. A man with white hair wearing a black tuxedo and trench coat look towards the child's direction. "Master only left a minute ago caster" The man said as he  was sitting on a log not a chair by a fire in which he is poking with a stick. "Be patient Caster Master will be coming back" a short blond haired teen or young woman wearing a pink and magenta yukata with a katana strap on her side said. This three are servants, Caster: nursery rhyme, Avenger: Edmond, and Saber: Okita Souji  

This three are servants that are called to do the bidding of there master and fight other servants and there master in order to gain the Holy Grail. It is said that the Holy Grail can fulfil any wish that the victor of the Holy Grail war wants but this three master doesn't want the Grail. He seek to destroy it for it is corrupted.

"Just say you miss him Saber" Avenger teased Saber who became flustered all of a sudden. "Wha-What are you talking about!" Saber said while looking away. "Well for starters you constantly looking back at the portal for every second" Avenger said as he again poke the fire with a stick. "Big sister misses Big Brother?" Caster said cutely while tilting her head.

Saber was getting redder by the moment when suddenly a magic circle appear on the ground and it slowly went up and the artifacts that were taken appeared. Then another magic circle appear close to it and out came the man who stole this artifacts. He wore a white cloak that has gold linings, it is hard to know what he is wearing because of the cloak but there are some parts that is visible. He also wear a formal black and white clothes and shoes and on his left side was a chain that has some rings in it. On his finger was two orange rings and on his waist was a belt that had a strange buckle. It was a small orange magic circle like the ones that he use a moment ago.

"Welcome back Master" Avenger greeted his master. "Avenger how many times do I have to tell you just call me Kuro" Kuro said to his servant and then he notice Saber's face was red. "Are you okay Saber?" Kuro ask her and then she quickly replied" I'm okay Master I mean Kuro, no problem at all ha ha ha" She then look away.

(Kuro's POV)

After Saber acting all weird cutely my Caster greeted me as well. "Welcome back Big Brother Kuro" Caster greeted me with a smile, for some odd reason when I summoned her she started to call me Big Brother. I don't actually mind her calling me Big Brother instead of Master. 

Anyway back to business. "Saber, Caster, Avenger I shall start summoning the rest, Protect me as I begin" I ordered them and they nodded. I then create a basic formal craft magic circle to summon the rest of my servants. Then I place the artifacts that I stole/borrowed from the museum and I began to chant.

"Let silver and steel be the essence.

Let stone and archduke of contract be the foundation.

Let White be the color I pay tribute to.

Let raise a wall against the wind that shall fall.

Let the four cardinal gates close.

Let the three forked road from the crown reaching unto the kingdom rotate.

Fill. Fill. Fill. Fill. Fill. Repeat five times.  And once each is filled, destroy it.

Heed my word.

My will shall create your body, and your sword forges my destiny.

If you heed the Grails call, and obey my will and reason, then answer my summoning.

I hereby swear, I will be all the good of the world, and I swear defeat all of evil in the world.

Seven heaven clad, in the great words of power come forth from the circle of binding, thou guardian of scales!".

Light poured on to the magic circle and smoke covered my vision. I smiled. The summoning succeeded.

In front of me are my servants. Knowing my enemies will most likely notice I put on countless of seals in order to not be detected by them.

A knight in blueish black armor with black smoke coming out of him, A girl wearing a Japanese imperial clothes with a red cape, A man wearing black demonic armor with a black veil covering his face, A blond man wearing shades and a black bikers suit, and lastly a light blue pastel long hair woman wearing a magical armor holding a blue spear with a heart shaped blade.

"""" We Servants of White shall obey your call Master""""The four said bowing but the knight didn't say anything except bowing down.

"I your master ask...no order you my servants to fight along my side" I ordered them.

I am Kuro Shiro one of Lord Watchers Guardian but my other name is Kamen Rider Wiseman. My task is destroy the corrupted Holy Grail and I will destroy it.