Chapter 4: Meeting

"Your reports are interesting Cursed Arm Assassin" Kuro said to his Servant who then bow.

"It was nothing Master, all I did was use my Noble Phantasm on some of the blacks people"

Kuro nod in satisfaction as he look at all of his Servants minus Berserker/Lancelot and Saber/Arthur who are sitting on chairs with a white marble circle table in front of them. Cursed Arm Assassin as what his master Kuro calls him was in charge of gathering all he could know about the Black faction when he was first summoned right after he introduce himself.

The Assassin talk about how he was able to get in without anyone noticing him because of an item which Kuro has given him. Hidden Ring a not so powerful yet useful magical item which allows the wielder to be hidden by anything if it is activated. When he was in he was able to find where they were able to create there artificial soldiers. He also reported something that caught Kuro's attention.

"When I was about to head out I spotted Rider of Black carrying something over his shoulder. I was not able to see what it is but I have sensed it has a magical circuit within it"

' Huh so he has awaken. . Sieg '

"Cursed arm Assassin thank you for your report I shall keep in mind of what Rider of Black was carrying, now Caster is it ready?" Kuro ask the little caster who nod.

"Yes big brother the tea party is done and thank you for the materials big brother" She said with a small smile. I cant help but to smile at her innocence.

"That's good to hear. Now then" The air around me becomes tense. "In the next fight I think I'll fight as well"

"""""""""""""We shall aid you master!"""""""""""""

All of my Servants said at the same time as they stand up and bow at me. With that I dismiss all of my Servants. Only me and Caster were the ones who are left as the others head out possibly to look around the castle.

"Caster is the weapon ready?"

"Yes Big Brother shall I bring it in?"

"No not now, I'll have Berserker/Lancelot wield it".

" Aaarrrttthhhhuuurrrr!!!" A distant roar of Berserker can be heard through out the land accompanied with explosion.

"That if his rage subside"

"Mister Berserker is scary"

I let out a nervous chuckle as Berserker's/Lancelot's roar, Explosions, and Arthur's/Saber's screaming can be heard through out the castle. I hope the base is still standing after this.

"Anyways Caster your free to go"

"Big Brother can I go see Cerberus!"

"(Chuckles) Sure thing"

"Thank you" Caster thanked me as she exited the room. I was the only one left in the room. Well except for a certain someone.

"I have a question for you"

I turn around and it was Rider/Gaoh. He was still in his Rider form but he really does look intimidating as the archives said about him. To add into the intimidation both of his arms are crossed in a way that I felt like he was in a higher authority than I am.

"What is it?" I nervously ask him.

"How is Dimension T.S and my. . . . . . . . . . Family"

". . . Its in peace now because of you" I fish something out of my robe and face it towards him. It was a small sliver disk with a a red gem in the middle. This is a Holostorage and it allows me to show a holographic image that I have stored in it.

The red gem shines as a holograph of a young man dawned in armor appeared in front of Gaoh. Gaoh inspected the young man and I believe his eyes widen.

"His"

"Your son after 15 years after your death"

Gaoh stared at the hologram. I close the hologram and gave the Holostorage to him.

"Think of what is it that you want to see and it will appear. You can even change the size" I said as he look at the device in his hands. He lift up his head and he thank me.

"Thank you Wiseman"

With that he left. Again I was left alone in the room.

I then let out a chuckle as I remember my past of being always alone. I did not want to be social towards other people because of my fear. Heh.

I look out of the window and gaze upon the sky. It was a beautiful sight.

"Its such a beautiful sight ain't it Master" A voice said from my left.

I look at who it was and it was Saber Sakura sitting on a near by chair looking at they skies. She surprised me but I cant help but to smile.

"Yeah it is"

I guess this time I'm not alone.

"Aaaarrrrttthuurr!" Berserker Roared.

"Boom! Boom! Boom!"