Chapter 3: The Castle of Light

I use my Connect ring to teleport us to where I summoned my servants. Saber and Archer were awe strake at our base and I cant help but to chuckle at there reaction.

It was a white castle with eight golden pillars each have a huge blue crystal which in seconds sparks appear on top. I created this crystal as our base defense system. This crystals are both magical and electricity which will destroy anyone that's not of a friend of mine. They can also be remotely targeted to anyone except me and my servants.

"Come on lets head where the others are" I said as the golden gates open to let us in. I think I went over broad with the gold and white, I cant help but to sweat dropped at myself. Moving that thought aside the front doors open to reveal a glorious hall which is lighted by blue torches each are set on golden post.

As we walk I can hear shouting which in turn I forgot to tell Assassin, Archer and Saber what had happened when they were gone. "Um as you can hear from the shouting we um gain some new ally's" I nervously told my three Servants and Saber was going to ask why when suddenly the doors that was in front of us suddenly open up by a Blonde man wearing silver and blue armor. He then run past us and by the terrified look on his face I say Berserker is back and speaking of the devil here he is. With a Gatling gun in his hands the black knight then points it at the Blonde man and started to shout.

"AAAARRRTHHURR!!!" Actually its more like a Roar and with the barrel of his gun begins to rotate and he unleashes a barrage of bullets at Poor Arthur who was trying his best to block and dodge the Berserkers attacks and run off with the mad knight at his tails to who knows where in the castle. "Is that a Saber/Arthur being chase by Berserker?" Archer ask and then I stay quiet as I put my hands on my back and walk.

____________________________________

The three Servant saw there master being quiet but to Saber Sakura she knows that if he is quiet it means he have done something to which he doesn't want to talk about or he made a mistake. Seeing as they can still hear Berserker's yelling/Roar Arthur's name its safe to say that Saber Sakura was right. Something did happened when the three were gone and seeing that her Master, Saber Sakura cant help but to finds this behavior cute to which she blush and quickly hides it away but unknown to her Archer was also thinking of the same thing and like Saber Sakura she quickly hides it.  

As they walk inside the said two Servants cant help but to sweat dropped at what they are seeing. They can see a some sort of chaos as some of the Servants mainly three were trying to hold back a light blue long haired woman wearing a light blue and green kimono. The most noticeable part of her was the horns on the side of her head.

She was trashing around as Rider, Lancer and Avenger were trying to hold her back. "Come On Avenger Hold Her Back Her Strength Is Golden!" Rider shouted holding the woman's right arm as Avenger was holding her back with her left arm as Lancer was holding her back by her chest. "Will You Shut Up Rider! And When Did You Started To Say Golden?!!!" Avenger angrily shouted back at Rider then the two of them heard a cough. The three Servants look at who cough and saw that it was there Master in his Mask Rider form.

"""Ah Master!!/Master""" then they made a mistake as the two and Lancer's grip on the Woman loosen and she was able to break free and jump towards Wiseman. Wiseman who then see's the woman heading straight at him didn't do anything or even dodge. Saber, Archer and Assassin was going to draw there weapons thinking that the woman would attack there Master instead she just hug him and snuggle his chest.

Silence came over to all of them as Wiseman with a chuckle pats her head which the Woman likes. This actually made two certain Servant's jealous as they emit some sort of dark aura as there eyes are shaded as they look at the Light blue haired woman jealously. "He he I guess you cant wait that long huh, Berserker" Wiseman said as the said Berserker was still snuggling herself. Then someone did a fake cough which then caught the attention of Wiseman and he look over to the right to see a Man in golden brown armor which resembles a closed crocodiles mouth on his  shoulder and his face which formed a V. His other attire were other than the armor was a black skin suit on his lower part and gold on his arms. But the most intriguing part was his belt buckle which was like a opened mouth with a symbol in the middle.

"Now that your here Wiseman can you please tell me how on the Dimensions name did you summoned me here?" The man ask as he with his back at the wall

This man here is one of Lord Watcher's Guardian known as Gaoh in his Mask Rider form and Kin in his human/civilian form. Kin or Gaoh is a strong swordsman but what he is commonly known by all Guardian for his skills with his sword and riding any sort of vehicle be it a motorcycle, car, planes, boats you name it. But his greatest weapon except for his sword which to have said can reach the skies is his Time Train in it's combat mode. All in all he is a legend and all legends has its end mainly he died many years ago from fighting a hoard of 1 Million enemies to protect the current Dimension he was in.

And now here he is right in front of his summoner asking how in the Dimensions was Wiseman able to Summon him here. Truth to be told he wasn't really expecting to summon him at all when he was summoning some extra Servants that will aid him in battle against the two faction. He just reused the stone he used for Berserker/Lancelot, a fan, a rusted knife and a pendant that he tested if it was going to work and by the looks of it he succeeded.

"Sure thing Gaoh, Um Berserker can you please"

"Oh course Wiseman-Sama"

As the Berserker stop hugging her Master he first De-henshin and then from his picket he brought out a pendant and showed it to Rider/Gaoh's eyes widen under his helmet. The pendant was actually a crystal shaped in a diamond with gold on the sides.

"So that's how you summoned me" Rider/Gaoh said as he looks at the pendant. "You used the Burial Seal"

Burial Seals are put on top of a deceased Guardian as a sign of there honor for Lord Watcher. Wiseman was given a permission to take a Burial Seal from the tomb of Guardians which is located at a scared ground that only Lord Watcher can enter. You can only enter when your permitted by her/him.

"What's a Burial Seal?" Archer asked her Master as he puts the pendant back inside his pocket. "To answer your question Archer it is a reminder of honor and service".

"oh" she said and then she suddenly remember something. "Master you said that you have summoned 4 more Servants where's the other 1?" She him and her answers were now answered when black smoke appear with a half skull mask. Assassin remember as to whom it belonged to. "So you were summoned, Hassan of The Cursed arm"

When the smoke disappear they all saw a man who was a bit taller than Kuro wearing a tattered black cloak covering all of his body except for his right hand. "Great Founder its good to see you Lord" Hassan of The Cursed Arm said to his leader with a bow. When he was finish he look at his Master who was now sitting on a chair. "Master I have gathered what you have asked me to find".

"Thank you Assassin. Now then all of you sit down and Assassin tell us of what you have gathered".