A Berserkers Longing

A light blue haired berserker now walks around the Castle of Light thinking of some things and as she was walking she stumble open her Master peacefully sleeping with soft snore. The Berserker then approached him and sit beside him as he sleeps with the hood of his white cloak covering his eyes to shield from sun light. Her heart tumps each time her Master snores and like madness all she could think about was him. She cant help it for she longed to be loved but she was lied to by a monk who she then burned inside of a bell where he was hiding.

But her Master was different and he has made it clear to her even though he has two Servants that loved him and he has loved them back. He will love her and even though she has her madness those words that he have said to her give meaning as she felt her heart warm for real. Her madness fades away when he gave her a kiss to her lips which made her love him even more.

She does not care that the other two also love him, she is whole hearted willing to share and so as the other. Even though the War is still going she cant help but to smile as she lay her Masters head on her lap. She was blushing as she inch closer to his ears and whispered "I love you Kuro" with that she remove his hood and she kiss his forehead as she caress his cheek.

Her longing for love has ended now that she has someone that will truly love her and wouldn't Lie to her.

(I decided to add Kiyohime and please do not question why because I want her to feel love and for some odd reasons she's so cute to me. . . . . .Please forget that I said that ~ Ren).