The Fate of Assassin of Black

The little white haired girl lunged at the people who have killed her Master/Mother. Her heart is that of pure hatred and anger towards them.

When she was about to attack she was stop by a sweet voice. "That's enough Jack" the voice said to the Assassin who then look back towards where the voice was and tears begins to fall out of her eyes.

There she saw a long white haired woman who has green eyes like hers and she was wearing a orange and white dress that had frills on the side. On her finger was a orange ring that had a symbol on it.

The woman move towards the Assassin and then she gave her a hug. When the Assassin felt her hug it filled her heart with warmness that made her cry even more. She this the woman pick her up and pat her head comforting her. "There, There Mommy's here" She said to the Assassin who was still crying but she had a smile on her face. "Mommy" the Assassin said as she hug her...Mommy back

The Woman smiled at her as she pat her head. The Woman then look towards the group as a knight in black armor, a girl wearing a black generals uniform and a short haired girl wearing a shinsingumi uniform appear beside her.

The woman then notice the Assassin was now asleep in her arms and she smile at her. "Come on lets go home...My sweet little daughter" with that she heads out as the mist disappear and the three followed her and then they vanished into a magic circle.