BLUE WAY

My name is blue and i'm a fox demon. I'm 18 years old.My fer is orange and the tips of my ears and tail are white. I wear a t-shirt and pants. The t-shirt's color is a light blue. And my color of my pants are dark blue. A fox demon is a monster in my world. There are other kinds of demons. like me but different in their own way. Demons are to be slain or other bad stuff.

 The humans keep me locked up with handcuffs. That is hooked to the bottom of the carriage. Thinking that they're safe. I'm being transported by carriage to the castle to live the rest of my days. My parents were slain by these human’s and they wore their skins like it's a new fashion. Then I heard rocks tumbling. Then the cart moved fast to the right and hit the ground. I fell with it. I was not sure where we was but I felt a breeze. Then I new that we were on a mountain. I was chained to the Floor of the carriage. If you hadn't noticed by now I live in the medieval times. 

I felt the ground shake as if something big was coming towards where I was. I heard men screaming and blades being taken out. Thin it stopped. I put my ear to the wall of the carriage. Thin the carriage started to move violently up. The wind was bowing down. The dore of the carriage broke.showing the outside, which was a snowy rock land, no tree in sight. I saw a lady coming in the carriage that I was in. She went up close to me in a slithering motion.
“You will be a good dessert.” Said the snake demon lady.

“ look my eyes.” She said making her eyes where like a black ocean consuming everything in its path. Her pupils looked like cat eyes.  I closed my eyes and kicked her in the face. Her head went backwards to the right.

“Ahhh.” She said holding her right eye.

“You’ll pay for that brat.” She said. Racing her hand up and her nails were sharp as knives. She went to attack me then. A demon red harry hand, grabbed the snake demon lady by the waste. And pulled her out the way of the carriage. And the carriage fell off the cliff how I new was, I was in the air and the air was flying past me faster than I can think. 

(“This is how I end.”)I thought.

“BAM!.” The carriage hit the side of the mountain. Which broke the chains holding me to the carriage. I flue out of the carriage. Putting my arms up trying to stop myself from falling.The chain’s got ahold of a tree branch.That was about to break.

“HELP!.” I screamed. The branch was cracking.

 These chains hurting my arms. By holding my buddy whate up. Then the branch broke. 

“Ahhh!.” I screamed falling to my death. There was water down in between the mountain side. I splashed into the water and blacked out.

I woke up feeling the sand on my body. my body felt heavy like a big rock I couldn't move,There was a numb feeling then I started to feel the pain in my body. My body hurts to much it felt like a bunch of bees worst stinging me.I could hear water flowing like the ocean splashing on the beach.I could also hear my heartbeat. 

“Bum bum… bum bum… bum bum…” Is what my hart sound like. I was alive I guess. Then I could hear someone calling to me. Probably my imagination. 

“Hay are you ok?.” said the voice. I opened my eyes to see a 19 year old boy standing there just looking at me. 

“ PRINCE!.” Yelled someone coming are way. With last breath I said.

“Help me.” I face planted into the sand. And closed my eyes I could only hear what was going on.

“Oh jeez samuel come help me take this girl to my home.” said the boy.

“But your dad will take her to the dungeon.” said the other voice.

“No I won't let him.” The boy said picking up my arm.