Chapter 8 Life or death

Rocky made a cup with his hand and filled it up with the guys water that was dripping in side the beast. He ran over to me and dripped some of the gut stuff all over my wound on my neck and lag. The wound instantly healed. And I felt stronger as ever. When I stood up and heard Chris say. 

“Farwell danny.” Chris was holding up a the tooth. Over Danny's neck.

“NO!.” I yelled transforming into my demon fox form and I was taller I was big as the dragon I had my wing’s closed and on my back.. And I was glaring at Chris. My fir was on fire.  

“Git out of the way Danny.” I said looking at him. He moved out of the way Chris was going to move too. But I grabbed him by my teeth. He was moving still and screaming. I threw him by letting go of him and he landed  4 feet away from the Gates The people where at the nearest town. I came over to him avoiding knocking over the gate by walking over it. And he was dead. I went back to Danny. And transformed back. And he hugged me with tears of joy. Saying 

“you're alive? Thank goodness.”

“I'm happy you're alive too.” I said hugging him back. Tears ran down my face and Danny noticed. 
“Why are you crying blue?.” I wiped the tear from my face and said.

“I'm sorry I couldn't save your parents I tried to do what I could but.” I said wiping my tears from my face. Danny hugged me back and said.

“It's not your fault.” He was clutching onto my shirt. I felt his tears going down. My back.

“Sorry to this up but win did your fer tern wight.” Said Rocky. Danny looked at me and said.
“I look good in weight.” I said grabbing my tail and petting it the tips of my ears and tail where gray. Danny blushed as I said it.

“So I'll take back Danny to his own timeline. Rocky I might not come back have any last words before I go?.” I said looking at Rocky. Rocky gave me a big hug and said 

“I'll miss you little fussball.” I hugged him back and said

“I'll miss you too rocky.” He started to cry he was squeezing me.

“Rocky I can't breathe you're holding me to tight.” I said trying to get out of his grip.

“Ops sorry don't know my strength to well.” he said releasing me from his grip.”

“Good bye.” Said rocky.

“Bye.” I said waving goodbye to him. On are way to the waterfall Danny stopped me by grabbing my arm. 

“Danny is there something wrong?.” I said stopping win he grabbed my arm.looking at him with a confused look. 

“Do you want to know how I got here in your timeline.” he said looking at me.

“Actually yeah. ” I said. He let go of my hand. And sat along the road in the grass. I sat next to him.

“When that wolf demon took you away. I lied there dead as a Doornail. Then out of the blue I saw a light. And it turned out to be a man he looked at me and said.

“My dear boy you're journey is not yet complete. You need to go back to the world and live your life.” said the suny man.

“But I have so many questions.”I said. Before he could answer me he made my body go poof in your world. Then I was captured by that guy named Chris’s army. Then I met up with you.”

“Wow.” I said.