Chapter 6 Curse or gift

I fell asleep on chris’s bed side. Then I felt my head being touched. I woke up to see chris was awake.

“Chris.” I said hugging him.

“Gah.” He said in pain. 

“Ops sorry.” I said letting go of him.

“It's ok.” he said trying to git up. 

“No.” I said pulling him down. 

“Your body is not Ready to git up.” I said Getting off him and sitting down in the chair next to the bed.

“But.” said Chris in bed.

“No butts I'm staying here with you and I'll ask the servant if they have something to read.” I said getting up. And started to walk away from him and Chris grabbed my arm. 

“Huh?.” Chris.

“Why?. Did you run away from me crying.” He said looking at me still holding my arm. I came over to him and sat down on the chair next to the bed and grabbed his hand and put it on the bed next to him.

“ I don't normally like to show that side of me. It’s a side of me that's out of control. And I can't control it.” I said looking at him.

“It's hard to explain but I'm half human half angel and half fox demon.” I said looking at chris.

“Wow.”Said chris looking at me.

“The reason why I ran is because I didn't want you to see this side of me I feared that I would hurt you.” I said looking at him.

“Can I see your side that you don't want me to see.” said Chris.

“No. Do you have a death wish or something.” I said looking away.

“Blue I don't believe that you’ll hurt me.” Said Chris.

“I'll go git your book.” I said getting up. Trying to change the subject.

“Blue.” Said Chris. Getting up.

“Chris you shouldn't be up.” I said going to him. And he went over to me and kissed me on the lips. My eyes blinked several times as if it was a fairytale. As I realized it's not a fairytale my cheeks turned red. Then he stopped kissing me and he said.

“ Your transformation is cute.” said Chris with a smile on his face.

“Chris what are you doing?.” I said red as a tomato. 

“Nevermind I'll get that book for you please stay there.” I said moving away from chris. Opening the door and closing it. Behind me. I was outside of the door. And I sow a servant holding a tray walking down the hall.

“ servant.” I yelled.She rushed over to me and said.

“Yes mis what did you need?.”

“Do you have a book that Chris can read.” I said.

“ Um the library might. Your friend is ok to walk around and leave his bedroom mis.” Said the nurse.

“Ok.”I said excitedly. I walked back in the room and Chris was gone. And the window was open. I looked out it and saw someone running towards the gate with Chris under there arm. I jumped out the window my rage made my wings come out. And I landed behind him and grabbed Chris. Then I jumped in front of the man to stop the man who took Chris. It was Danny.My Heart sank when I saw his face. I put down Chris next to me. He went behind me hiding.He was wearing a bandit suit with a red bandana around his face but I knew his eyes. Which were baby blue

“Danny.” I said almost crying. The kid was silent.

“How do you know this kid blue.” said Chris sounded jealous.