Chapter 4 Lost soul

When it was night time I got up and pushed on the cage door it was unlocked.

("I wonder why.") I thought. But all I knew was that I was getting out of there. I ran out of the cave and out of the village without a scratch. I came back to the sight where the family that cared for me we're down on the ground together. But they were already barred.

("Humm.") I thought.

"I should probably get back to my own time who knows what I missed." I said. I stepped into the water and it sucked me down then spit me out. In a forest I started to walk. A couple of miles down the road I came back to the castle. I walked Thru the shocked faces and glaring faces of the town. I sow a sign that said motel. I walked inside and french man greeted me and said.

"Bonjour madame." he said putting keys away in a cabinet that showed the key's numbers then turned to me with a smile on his face.

"Hello I would like a room please."

"No problem madam need 30 quarts please." He said open the cashredicher and holding out his hand for the money. I checked my pockets for even a nickel I had nothing.

"You know what never mind." I said walking out the dore. Then I got a face punch full of rock.

"Hay was that for mean person." I said directing my attention to my right where the rock hit me Inside the motel. I saw a man with black hair that was spikie and cut short. He was wearing a black t shirt and gray jean's. He wore brown boots that didn't look all that nice. He directed his attention to me as if I wasn't his target. I noticed that his hand was transformed into a rock hand.

"Oh you were there I did not see you mutt." He said with a smirk as if he meant to do it.There was no one next to me or by me who was he hitting. Thin I realized that he was hitting me on purpose.

"What did I do. Jerk." I yelled coming back into the motel. Slamming the door behind me and confronting him. ignoring me he said nothing.

"Hello earth to jerk that punched me in the face do you have something to say?." I said putting my hand on my hips and looking at him with my ears up listening for an apology.

"You disgust me." said the man.

"Well I can say the same thing about you." I said pushing a cowboy out of his seat that was next to the jerk man. And I sat down next to him And said.

"Hello uncle." I said looking at him with my arms on the table.

"How did you?." said my uncle in shock.

"Grandpa told me. With his final breath." I said with my ears down.

"Oh i'm so sorry." said my uncle putting his hand on my back.

"What about Williamson and samantha." said my uncle a bit panicked.

"They both died while saving me trying to git me here uncle donn." I said looking at him with tears. In my eyes.

"And don't even ask about my brother he left the house and left us in ruins." I said crying.

"Blue there is no need for tears.I'll take care of you." He said giving me a big hug. I hugged him back. I wiped my tears away.

"Grim!." Yelled uncle donn. The frenchman jumped scaredly. And my uncle spoke.

"Push the button." The frenchman must have pushed something because the stares moved up like a fairy tale. There were stars under the fireplace in the fireplace to moved forward so people could go downstairs without burning themselves. Uncle donn got up and went to the stairs and started walking down thim. I followed him. It was dark down there. The stare doors closed going back down.