Chapter 7 Attacked

My eyes were a blur all I could see was fus thin my eyes adjusted and I was on the ground with my hands tied up. I was in darkness I couldn't see anything.

(“I'm starting to git a sense of deja voo here.) I thought. I had a metal collar around my neck I felt like a caged animal. Then the cage was moving forward. With a cloth on top of the cage. Then the cloth was pulled off the cage, and a light shined through. I covered it with my arm until my eyes adjusted. And I put down my arm down to see what was going on I looked down to see what I was wearing. I was in a genie outfit. 

“Ah who put me in these, gross to much skin.” I said looking at me. 

“And purple just not my color.” I said looking at me. I looked around and said.

“Where am I.” I was basically in a stadium full of people cheering and watching me.

“OH you're my pet cyclops dragon's lunch.” said a voice.

“Oh a and do hurry your friend Danny will love to see you die before he dies.”

“Who is that’s voice, it sounds like someone I know.” I said looking up at the light putting my hand covering the light from hurting my eyes. The light moved and it was Chris with cat tail and ears. Sitting down with Danny next to him sitting on a chair where he can't move, With his hands tied behind his back. Chris was a demon cat. 

“Whate are you the cat I saved from being crushed at the barn.” He gave me a glare and hissed at me and said 

“That was you. I thought it was one of my idiot comrades.” said Chris with a smirk.

“ I was tricked again why do people play with my emotions.” I said with anger.

“Oh sweetie you're the one that believed in me and did not even care what I did to you.”

“What do you mean?.” I said confused.

“Realce her.” Said Chris snapping his fingers. 2 servants came over and untied me and went out of the arena. Thin Chris gave off a smirk and said.

“Do a little dance for me.” with a snap of his fingers, I started dancing like a genie I had no control over my body.” 

(“What the?.”) I said in my head.

“Ok stop that now.”said chris.I stopped dancing and was just standing there. 

(“I can’t move.”) I said in my head.

“Yoon i'm bored let down the cage.” said Chris flicking his wrist at the servant. The servant moved over to the lever zombie like and was going to grab it when.

“No.” Yelled Danny pushing off the servant off the ledge with his head. The people saw the body hit the ground and started running for the door they were gone in 2 seconds flat.Chris angered by the people leaving went over to Danny and said. 

“You will stay put where you are, You soon will be eaten by my pet.” Chris grabbed Danny and put him back where he was. Then he was going to pull the lever win Danny pushed him off the ledge but unlike the servant he landed on his feet.  Chris angered that Danny was trying to kill him he was going to kill Danny right then and there.

(“I have to move now.”) I started to yell in my head.

(“Danny move now he is going to kill you.”) Then danny bersted out saying 

“Blue take the necklaces off it's controlling you.” Then Chris attacked Danny. Danny was fighting for his life.

(“can’t move.”) I said in my head trying to move my body. Then Chris made the gate for his dragon come down. with his tail fighting Danny. The cage was right behind me. And I was still standing there. I can't move at then I heard something the cage. I tried to move my body and I started to move my arm and I grabbed the necklace and pulled it down. And I could move my body now and I fell on the ground and I caught myself with my other arm. My hair slipped over to my arm it was tied up in a ponytail with 3 hair ties down my hair. Then something big was coming my way it made a ror sound behind me. I looked to see who it was. I saw a dragon with one eye was skin brown and had a long neck with sharp teeth poking out of it’s jaw. It's jaw is long but stopped a few inches from it's face. It had two horns on it’s side of it's cheeks. It had 4 lags and it's wing’s had hole’s.its body covered in skailes. It had a tail with a bolder on the end that it drug on the ground. It’s mouth opened and green acid dropped from its fang's. It looked straight at Me. I flinched. It looked at me and then started charging at me.I dodged it by jumping out of the way. It smashed into the wall knocking Chris off the ledge and into the back of the beast. The dragon trend it's head and ate Chris hole. Then he looked at me still hungry looking.