Chapter 2 Soaking wet

I stood up on my hands and knees spitting out water. I was soaked. I stood up and got out of the water soaking wet. I shook off the extra water My fer poofed out. As I shook it out.

“ Well that was a waste of my time.” I said ringing out my clothes. I noticed people were staring at me. Wearing weird clothing and had weird square things in there hands that was flat. People were looking at me like something they haven't seen before. It wasn't a unwelcoming one it was like I'm a little kid lost.

“Hello?.” I said looking thim. People started to gossip. Holding their devices in my direction a fach came from there devices.

“Ahhh!.” I said as the devices blinded me with it's light. I ran in a bush and kept running. Then I was transforming into my demon from. Then I stepped on something hot I opened my eyes to see that I was on some sort of black rock, Some yellow paint was on it. Thin something fast hit me. I was out like a light I hear ringing, Then I woke up to see a man that looked mid 28 and had a brown beard and brown hair. I was sitting on a chair that was comfortable. With something on my side.

“Who are you. Where am I?!.” I said looking around. I was in my human form.

“I saved you. And why are you on the road miss?.” Said the man this man had a country accent he sounded serious.

“Who are you and why are you kidnapping me.” I said looking around.

“Kid you were on the road and I hit you by accident so I was going to take you to the hospital right now. But you seem fine now.” Said the man holding the curler object.In his hand and he drank some liquid out of it. And looking out the window in front of him. 

“Why is your carige not have horses?.” I said looking in the front window.

“It's called a truck sunshine.” Said the man.

“Wow.” I said looking around.

“you're not from around here are you sunshine.”said the man.

“My name is blue and I'm from the south side of the mountain's.” I said.

“You sure did bunk your he'd didn't you.” Said the man shaking his head with disappointment with his finger on his he'd and one hand on the cerler object. Wanting to take another sip of his drink.The man puts the circular object in the whole shape thing in the middle of his truck. There was another one just like it.the old cowboy stops at a house gate and there were dogs and cats running free. A boy about the age of 19 came to the gate and opened the door. The truck moved thru the gate passing the boy and stopped at the red house. The boy came to my side of the truck and smudged his face against the Door window.

“Dad who’s this.” He said with his face against the window he was fogging up the window.

“Dammit Danny git your face off my truck before I come over there.” said the man. The boy who was named danny came took his face off the truck and wiped the face oils off the window. With his sleeve. And opened my dore and looked at his dad.

“Oh and she jumped in front of my truck I think that she broke her leg so I put a bandage on it. I'll take her to the hospital tomorrow it's already getting dark.” said the man. 

(“strange I thought I don’t feel any pain in my lag. Probably because i'm a fox demon.”) I thought.
“Give me your hand.” Said Danny trying to help me out of the truck.

“No I got it.” I said jumping out of the truck unharmed. The man came from behind the truck and stopped at the sight at me. His face showed that I looked out of this world.

“What the.” said the man.

“Win did your foot git fixed.?” said man with shocked face

“ I thought you said she broke her leg.” said Danny with a shocked face looking at his dad.