Chapter 9 Need more time to think

I walked for a mile when I was stopped at a river. There where bass in there. I snached one out of the water and grabbed a hold of its tail it was flopping around trying to release itself. I snached another one and held it by it's tail. I started to walk back. I could smell smoke. Maybe it was Danny. I walked through the bushes holding a big fish in my hands.

“Danny sorry for being cranky I'm just tired of the stuff going on.” when I open my eyes to look at the fire no one was there.

“Don't worry about it.”Said a familiar voice it was not Danny's though. He trend around it was will. The wolf tribe dude. I gasped and dropped the fish. 

“Where’s Danny. What have you done with him?.” 

“Don't worry he's getting special treatment from are tribe. Since you know your my bride.” He said touching my chin with his finger. 

“I would die than be with you.” I said snapping at his finger. And showing my teeth at him. 

“Hum what a shame.” He said giving me a look that looked depressed. He snapped his fingers and his wolf demon minions drug Danny next to me and put that wolf controlled rope around his wrist. He woke up and looked at me And said. 

“Blue what's going on.” 

“Danny don't worry I'm coming.” I said about to move towards him. I got to him and said.

“Are you hert. Did they hurt you?.” 

“No did they hurt you.” He said looking at me.

“ No I'm fine.” I said touching his for head with mine.

“ Wow just wow.” Said Will clapping. 

“You are such a traitor,You know that Danny. Or should I say soul.” said Will giving a glare.

“ Danny? What is he talking about?.” I said with my hand on his shoulder looking at him.

“ You did not tell her. Well I should since you are going to have to listen to her since I'll marry her not you!. You should tell her or I'll do it baby brother."

Send will with a grin on his face. Was shocked at this point I. Was not sure what to do. Danny stayed silent.

“Fine then I'll tell her.” Said Will a glare looking at Danny. Coming towards me I held on tight to Danny. And Will made the ropes come apart for Danny me.  Danny held me tight. I started to blush.Danny I was looking at will. That said just try it dude. Will backed off and sat a good discisince. 

“On a full moon night. There was a baby pup that was born. On that night my mother died of giving birth. My brother was named Danny after my mother died. But then a war struck. With the Mountain tribe. We lost the war. We are dying slowly. every year a wolf dies we need more wolves to have more troops. Good night I cannot find my baby brother. Because he was taken by the Mountain tribe. I assumed that he was dead. And I took charge after my father died. Then I found out that he was taken by humans. Then I found you when I tried to find my baby brother.” Said will.

“ Didn't try to find me tried to kill me and my parents.” Said Danny.

“ Yes that may be true. But that killing part did not disappear. After I killed your parents or your orphan parents.” Said will trying to rile up Danny Wich was working. It was kind of working on me too. I could feel Danny's body getting warmer. His nails were getting sharp. Danny moved me off him and said.

“stay there while I deal with this mutt.” Danny was transforming into a wolf. He was black with a white spot on his face he had blue eyes. Will transformed as well.I was shocked at what I was seeing. Took the first bite and Danny's bit at will's neck. Will backed off whimpering and scratching at where Danny bit at.