Kit 03

Warning: Hot stuff coming up in the middle. 😏😈

*******************
Do you ever get that feeling where you feel like you're struggling against yourself? Not with your self, but against your own self. Well, that's how I feel. Most. Of. The. Time.

Why?

"Ha! Did you see that? How are you going to get a higher score than that, Ai'Kitty?" he says with the thickest tone of mockery lacing his voice.

"Kyaaaaaah! P'Ming is so great! He will win for sure!" several girls scream from the grandstand. These kinds of audiences irk me the most. Bishes, I can hear you!

Yep. He is the reason. Mingkwan Daichapanya.

Tall, very handsome, rich, athletic, smart, charismatic. Name it, he has it. He also have the biggest ego and the most inflated pride in all of God's creations.

Like I said, you name it and he has it.

But right now, I don't intend to let him have his moment...again. This is my forte. It is my area of expertise. Not because he does great in this, it means he's the best.

I begin to sprint at the fastest speed I can and jump forward. This is what I enjoy. The minute moment when I am off the ground, mid-air and suspended in projectile flight, it gives me the thrill I can't normally cook up in my boring university life.

I am not going to be defeated in my own game. Long jump is my arena in this school.

What made me say that I am struggling against myself because of Mingkwan? Simple. He is trying to surpass me in all my fields. I don't know why he is hell-bent in doing so, but I am not going to let him mock me just because he is good at everything I am good at.

IF curiosity is killing you about his intentions, let me tell you, I feel the same. Double fold.

It has been the biggest question I have been asking ever since he transferred in the middle of the semester.

The big "WHY?"

The referee blows the whistle at my landing. My feet bury in the sand and I brace my weight, balancing as they begin to measure the farthest I have reached, first landing. My legs give out because of the momentum so I have to roll forward and fluidly regain footing. The sand isp sticking all around my sweaty body.

The score is announced. Yep, I'm still the superior man in this game. I look at Ming, seeing an unreadable expression on his face. I don't give any expression. I just look at him. No mockery. No insulting or pointed looks. We just look into each other's eyes.

Seriously, Ai'Mingkwan, why are we doing this?

I blink my eyes quickly when I feel someone blow air into it.

"Ouch! Damn you to hell, stupid Yo!" I shout, rubbing my eyes. The dork laughs happily.

"Let's go, Ai'Kit. We are going to eat blueberry cheesecakes and all other kinds of cheesecakes there is." he cheers, jumping on my back. He is slightly taller than me, but I can manage his weight.

This baby is still a bit skinny even when he eats a ton. I take my time walking back to the gym lockers, I doubt those cheesecakes are in a hurry to be eaten.

"I'm going to have to report your intake of sweets to your hubby. I am sure Pha won't be as considerate as I am." I feel his arms tighten around my neck, jokingly stangling me, as we walk to the lockers. I need to change to my uniform again.

"Ha! News flash, Ai'Kitty. He's waiting for us there." He says smugly before jumping off my back. Damn Phana!

"Whatever. Now stay here and wait a bit. I'm going to take a quick shower. The sand is sticking to me in the most uncomfortable places." I can even feel the grains inside my shirt.