Ming 04

KitKat is sulking.

I mean, does he really think I'm looking at the girl the same way I look at him? He should be able to tell the difference.

I catch his hand in mine and clasp them together. With a little more force, I turn him around and he slams to my chest.

Immediately, I lock my lips with him. He struggles to get out of my embrace, but I don't budge. Instead, I tighten my hold on his body locking him in to deepen the kiss.

Caring less that we are in a public place, I let my tongue dance with his inside our mouths. My breath catches in my throat as I feel his soft muscle responding just as passionately. He let out a soft mewl only I can hear.

Breathless, I break the kiss before leading the way back to th car.

A few minutes pass and we find ourselves driving quietly back to his dorm. We have to talk. For real.

As we reach his room, his hands reach out to hold mine and he leads me inside. His hand is trembling, sweating a little. He turns the lights on and seats me on the bed.

To my surprise, he sits in front of me on the floor, between my legs. I am looking down at him while he is looking up at me.

"You really are a handsome guy." he mumbles with a dazed look.

"I can say the same to you." I say endearingly.

"Hmmp! You're just saying that. If I place a beautiful woman in front of you, your dick will spring up to life and you'll forget about me." he says, frowning.

"Maybe my dick will respond to that..." I answer honestly. He shrugs saying, thought so. "...but I won't forget about you." I finish my sentence.

"Seriously, though, I am not going to do that to you. Ai'Kit, I will be honest. I am in love with you. I do. And I am doing my best to be a good match for you. Even so, you are the first guy I have ever loved like this. I'm just as afraid to fall in love beyond redemption as you are afraid to get hurt by me. This is all new to me, but I am willing myself to try and step ahead of my fears..."

He listens to me intently, eyes brimming with determined tears.

"I'm not perfect, Forth and Beam can testify to that. I am a work in progress when it comes to romance, but please let me try my best to be suitable for you. Let me court you properly. Let me know you more and more, see if I can be the guy you'll want to spend this journey with. I—" he raises a palm, interrupting my speech.

"I am also new in this, Ai'Ming. And even if we are both willing to do this together, there will be a lot of obstacles. I know I am a bit difficult to deal with at times, but I try to be less handful if I can. I am not really worried if you will  choose to be with a woman, instead. I respect women. I will be happy if you ever find it in you to look for a family with a wife and children. I know, I would if I could. But I will be more than furious if there will be another guy that you will ever hold, like you do to me. You will be the only guy I am going to be involved with like this. EVER. Other than you, I want women and not other men. Got it?"

I nod. That is one heck of a declaration.

"But we will go at this, slowly, even if I really want to touch you and feel you against me. I will respect your personal space. Let me try and be someone you'll want to keep for the rest of your life. I will court you. You have the freedom to accept or reject me. But once you accept me, there's no more taking it back. Is that okay? It will be for a very long time..."

He nods. A few seconds later, he frowns.

"Wait up! Does this mean I will have to deal with days of not touching you or kissing you while you court me?!" he shouts, startling me. I nod, unsure what to answer. I'm confused.