Kit 04

Whether it is a good or a bad thing, I can't bring myself to care that much. These feelings that Ming brings to me are so lovely.

I never thought that I can ever feel this much for someone. He is still aggravating at times, but he is also the sweetest. Our intimate encounter in the shower room is the demarcation of everything; Our beginning.

It's not something to be proud of, but it's not something I am ashamed to admit to myself. And I think I am a bit too addicted now with the being intimate with Ming.

These past few weeks, exams are being toxic. Our rest times are ephemeral and we can't find time to socialize that much.

Even so, there is someone who doesn't forget to send messages to someone who doesn't miss the chance to send his reply back.

We talk inside the class, but not as much when we are together—only the two of us.

There are times when we sneak out of laboratory experiments just to quietly embrace each other inside one of the empty lab rooms.

The subtle moments we share, they make me feel giddy all the time. The meaningful smiles, the intent looks, they make the days colorful.

What more? No one seems to suspect.

My birthday celebration's quite a very different one. I usually spend it with my friends, but this time I spent it with Ming. Phana and Wayo did gave me gifts. And they were put to good use immediately. Anyway, I won't be elaborating on that too much. Those details are mine to treasure.

Days turn to months and the next thing I know, we begin to hang in each other's dorm rooms more from time to time. Well, I gave him my sweet yes the day after my birthday.

Really. After that mind-blowing demonstration of love, you don't expect me to dilly-dally, do you?

HE. IS. MINE!

In the middle of my thoughts, Ming comes out wiping his wet hands with a dry towel. He proceeds to prepare our dinner as I watch him from the sides.

I find it fascinating how his shirtlessness looks so damn appetizing, more than the food he's preparing.

I lick my lips, unconciously. He seems to have noticed, stopping his movements.

"So...are you going to tell me you want me again?" the smug smile he's giving me makes me want to stuff my dick in his mouth. Cocky bastard.

"I always want you, Daichapanya. It's always just a matter of you, giving in to my whims. Now, go prepare my food." I demand just as smugly.

He returns a sweet smile, which still manages to catch me off-guard some times, and proceeds to fix us our dinner.

One of the few things we deviced for our mutual benefit is that we should eat in the most compromising position:

He sits comfortably on the chair while I go and straddle his lap comfortably. We then share the food, feeding each other. Some nights this position leads to another round of mind-blowing sex, but there are times when we just end up talking and getting to know each other's businesses.

I already know about Beam and Forth, his "Mom and Dad", based from his stories. I did talk to them once, but we haven't had the chance to meet personally yet. I am exhilarated by the notion of meeting the amazing people who keeps Ming grounded. If not for the two of them, this guy infront of me won't be here. Or rather, I won't even have the least desire to be near him.

The two still thinks we're on the courtship stage. Ming and I also don't know why we keep it from them. Heck, we keep it from everyone.

"I suddenly want to kiss you..." Ming says, "...may I?"

I place down the plate of food. My arms wind around his neck and shoulders, and we begin to devour each other's mouth. The lingering rich flavor of the spiced chicken we are eating dances in our tongues as we kiss.

Breathless, his lips ghosts against mine and I lick his parted lips.

"We should tell our friends." he says in huffs of air.

"Why?" I ask, still breathless.

"Why not?" he replies, persuading.

"Okay, then." his lips lock with mine for a brief moment.

He pulls away with a very contagiously-satisfied smile. My heart thumps loudly in my chest. His hands reach out to get our food back and we share the rest of it.

That's it! We're gonna tell our friends!

***************

Question: How do you break the news of you, dating the guy sitting behind you, to your friend(s)?

I am pondering with the ways I can tell my best friends, but I am not sure how.

Do I say it like it's the most normal thing to say?

Do I tell them when we are hanging out?

When can I tell them?

Seriously, I am excited to let them know. Excited to let them know that I am finally in a serious kind of relationshio, and I can see myself being in love with him til the day I die.

I just don't know how to start.

Ming, fuck me!

To be continued...

******************
Alright! Short Chapter everyone.

I rolled on Kit's last line.😂

Thank you for reading.