Ming 02

I wake up in the morning with a big smile. I had a blast last night, rolling on the bed.

Doing my morning routine, I begin preparing for school. The clock says it's six o'clock. I have an hour to spare before I have to drive to Med school.

Standing under the shower, hot water running down my body, I reminisce that delicious moment in the locker shower room.

KitKat's sexy body—his slim waist, his cute plump butt, his expressive eyes, his lips, his scent—all these details replay in my mind and my penis agrees with so much vigor, leaking.

With eyes closed, I begin pleasuring myself. The memory of KitKat on his knees, giving me a wonderful experience with his head bobbing up and down my length, I pump my erection until I reach a euphoric bliss.

Damn! I already miss having bodily connection with KitKat.

Even after I release my semen, my hands keep pumping. For the second time, I jerk myself off, now with the memory of me on my knees, sucking his cock. The taste and the velvety feel of his shaft inside my mouth as Kit junior slides in and almost-out of my willing mouth.

With a grunt, I release the second batch of my hot cum.

Fuck!

********************
I type in and send my message on my phone before driving off to Med School. After a few minutes, my phone rings.

I take the call, putting it on loud speakers.

"Good morning, KitKat!" I say with a smile, even if he doesn't see.

[G'morning...] he replies, [...Are you here at school now?] he adds.

"I'm on my way. Why? Missing me?"I tease.

He scoffs, [Yeah, right. Since when are we in talking terms?]

"Aw. Is it bad if we talk like this now?" I lace my voice with sadness. I inwardly cringe. I sound like a constipated guy with issues.

[Not really. No. I just think it's unusual...but it's nice.]

[Oi. Ai'Kitty, stop flirting on the phone right now! Finish your food, we have to run back to the building!] I hear someone, maybe Phana, telling this to KitKat.

We talk for a bit more. I hear him almost choking on his food when Phana mentions my name. He begins throwing threats all over the place. I chuckle at their antics.

As I drive through the campus, I see them coming out of the food court a few blocks from Med building. I drive to their direction. KitKat and I are still chatting leisurely.

"I'm right behind you two. Hop in." I say to him on the phone before rolling my window glass down and showing them my face.

[Ai'Pha! Let's go.] I hear him say. I see the other one hesitating for a moment, looking between me and KitKat, but complies anyway. I drop the call.

"Thanks. Saves us the time and energy to go back." Kit beams, sitting on the shotgun seat. Good! He knows not to make a person feel like a freakin' taxi driver. I give him a side glance, nodding in acknowledgement for his gratitude.

I drive off to our school building. I notice Phana giving me a strange look through the rear view mirror. I'm thinking he is like Kit's own version of my Poppa Forth.

I guess I have to chase after the parents first, before I can get my KitKat for myself. I mentally bang my head on the steering wheel.

"What are you two doing there, by the way? What about the faculty's canteen?" I throw them the question.