Our First "Date"

Sarah's POV

After John left the studio, I went home to get ready for my fake date with the one and only Jeremy Jordan.

And I'd be lying if I said I was looking forward to it.

I put on a skin tight, blue dress and decided to curl my hair. I slipped on my black heels and put my phone, wallet, keys, and gum into my black purse.

As I left my apartment there was a man in a suit, standing in front of a car. "Ms. Walters, John Louis sent me to take you to the restaurant."

"Oh umm okay," I smiled politely as he opened the door for me.

As we drove to the restaurant, I nervously played with my fingers. I bit my lip when we parked in front of a restaurant. I couldn't help but scoff at the name; Maurio's Italian Experience.

"Thank you," I said as the driver opened my door for me. With a deep breathe, I walked into the restaurant.

"Buonasera! Welcome to Maurio's Italian Experience!" Greeted the overly excited host.

"Hi," I smiled. "I'm here to meet. . ."

"Yes!" He said, cutting me off. "You're Sunny! Right this way, ma'm." As he led me through the restaurant he kept talking, "Mr. Louis got you two a private room so no one will bother you."

I let out a sigh when I realized Jeremy wasn't here yet. "Thank you. We really appreciate it." I said as he pulled my chair out for me.

"Of course. And if there is anything else you need, don't hesitate to ask." He gave me a small nod before walking away.

"Actually," I said making him turn back around, "this is still very much a secret. I would really appreciate it if we kept it that way."

"Of course. I will make sure those who serve you know that."

I waited for Jeremy and resisted the urge to grab my phone. "Can I get you a drink while you wait?"

"Yes, can I get an iced tea?" I looked down at my phone and sighed. It had already been twenty minutes. "Actually make that a white wine." The waiter nodded as he wrote it down and left.

I went through two more glasses of wine and three glasses of water before I finally decided to check my phone.

7:48

I have been sitting her for almost an hour by myself. "That's it," I thought as I stood up grabbing my purse.

"Where the hell are you going?" I turned around to see Jeremy walking to the table.

"I was tired of waiting for you," I said not trying hide how annoyed I was.

"Chill. I'm like ten minutes early."

"Actually, you're like 50 minutes late." I sent him a smirk before brushing past him.

"Oh shit," I heard him mumble. "Sunny I didn't mean to. . ." he started.

"It's Sarah," I said harshly, spinning around making him almost bump into me. "And I would really like it if you and John stopped calling me by my stage name. It's hella annoying."

"Jeez, sorry." He said holding his hands up in defense. "Sarah." He annunciated sarcastically.

I sent him a glare before turning on my heel and walking away. "Sarah, wait." He said grabbing my wrist.

"What?" I said harshly as I pulled my wrist out of his grip.

"I'm sorry I was late. I lost track of time and could've swarm John told me 8. Let's start over. Hi, I'm Jeremy." I looked down at the arm he had outstretched towards me.

"Sarah," I said taking his hand. He started to pull away but I tightened my grip and lowered my voice. "Don't try to blame John for you being an asshole and being late. Oh, and I'm sure you lost track. Of the number of drinks you had. You reek of beer." I let go of his hand and sat back down. I heard him scoff before joining me at the table.

As soon as he sat down a skinny blonde walked over to the table. "Hi! I'm Molly and I'll be your server this evening. What can I get you started to drink?"

"Well hello Molly," Jeremy flirted making me roll my eyes. "I would love a beer."

Of course you would.

"Absolutely!" She giggled. "Anything else?" She asked sending him a flirty wink.

"Maybe after a couple more drinks," Jeremy whispered as he folding his arms on the table and leaned forward.

"And what about you?" She asked, clearing her throat, turning toward me. "Another wine?"

"No thank you. Can you bring me out a Diet Coke?"

"Of course. I'll be right back with your drinks."

"Thanks Molly." Jeremy said sending her a wink. I had to try really hard not to gag.

After Molly left, neither one of us said anything. I waited for him to make a comment but he just sat there.

"Really?" I scoffed when he pulled out his phone.

He looked at me, rolled his eyes and put his phone away. "There. Happy?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

I sighed happily when Molly walked over with our drinks. "Here you go. One beer and one Diet Coke. Are you guys ready to order?"

"I know what I want," Jeremy smirked causing Molly to blush.

"That's it," I sighed standing up.

"What's it?"

"This. I gave it a try but I don't think this is going to work out." I started to walk away but turned around. "Oh and by the way," I said looking at Molly, "it's really unprofessional to flirt with your customers. I would hate for your boss to find out how inappropriate his employees are with his customers." I sent her a soft smile, turned on my heel and left an embarrassed waitress and shocked movie star at the table.

As soon as I got outside I let out a sigh of relief. I told John I would give it a try and I did. There just is no saving that boy.

"Sarah, wait!" I gasped when Jeremy grabbed my wrist, spun me around and quickly pressed his lips to mine.

For a brief moment, I got lost in the kiss. I forgot about the deal. I forgot about what happened at dinner. I even forgot about the guy I was kissing. All I could focus on as our lips moved in sync was how amazing this felt.

But then that moment ended.

I put my hands on his chest and pushed him away. "You are unbelievable," I said before turning on my heel and walking away.