Chapter 10

*2 Years Later*

~•Rylan's POV•~

"Ok guys, that's today's video tune in next week for another one!" I said and turned of the camera.Im a famous YouTuber now. but nobody know where I live. Thank God. I haven't talked to anybody from my past and I don't plan to. My life had been so much better since I left. I had to get a nose job though. Thanks Taylor, Nash, And Cam. Note the sarcasm. And stitches in my Head. But all that is behind me I lost contact with everybody and started a new life. I have a new best friends and I have been going to a lot if parties and stuff like that....The night I left I ended up driving all the way to Cali. It took about 4 days. but when I got there I met my best friends Jay and Lilly. Me and Lilly clicked instantly and Me and Jay kinda have a thing and Lilly just wants us to go out all ready but...I don't know. I live with Lilly in a big Beach house it's even bigger then my old house. and I model aside of my YouTube Career.

"RYLAN!" I heard Lilly yell.

"Yea?" I said and she walked into my room.

"You got a package from...Magcon?" she says and hands me the package. and I look at it.

"Do you know what 'Magcon' is?" she asks. and I shake my head

"Not a clue" I say

"Open it!" she says overly excited.

"Okay" I say and open it there are a lot if papers and a sweat shirt that says 'Magcon' on it. I read over the papers as Lilly wait impatiently.

"What is it?" she asks

"It's...Uh...A tour where I meet fans and tour the country!" I say

"YOU ARE SO GOING RIGHT!" she yells.

"Hell yeah!" I say and grab the paper with the phone number on it I dial it and someone picks up

"Hello, Bart Borledon's office" they say

"Hi, it's Rylan Mills and I was calling about the Magcon Tour offer." I say

"Yes, just one second" they say and ther is a silent pause.

"Hi, this is Bart" I hear

"Yes, this is Rylan I was calling to say that I accept the tour offer but will it affect my modeling?" I ask

"We can work around it, and that's wonderful. You will be joining at the Dallas stop and I will have you fly out tomorrow, Is That ok?" he asked

"Oh, Uh yeah that's fine can I bring a friend?" I ask and look at Lilly and she is jumping up and down.

"Or Two?" I continue.

"Yes, that will be fine" he says and I smile

"Ok, see you then"i reply

"Bye" he says then the line goes dead.

"YOU, ME, AND JAY ARE GOING TO MAGCON!" I yell and we start jumping up and down.

"Where am I going?" I hear someone say and I look over to my door way to see Jay.

"Jay!" I yell and give him a hug and he wraps his arms around me.

"Just kiss her, get married and live happily ever after Already!" yells Lilly and we chuckle and pull apart.

"We are going to Magcon and we leave tomorrow!" I yell

"Where is it?" he asks

"Dallas, Texas and then there's a bunch of stops after that!" I yell

"Ohhhh, sounds fun I'm in!" he yells and runs out.

"Where are you going?!" I yell

"TO PACK!" He yells back and I chuckle and turn to Lilly.

"You shod probably pack too" I say and she runs into her room.