Chapter 35

*The Next day*

~•Rylan's POV•~

I woke up and rolled out of bed. I actually rolled out of bed, then fell on the floor. I got off the floor and went into the bathroom I changed into a black and white Aztec print Crop-top, White high waisted shorts, and my black vans. I did my makeup the usual way, only a little and put my long hair into a side braid. I still had my hair ombré, and it still fades into a purpleish pink color. I walked out if my room to see Connor standing at the door with 3 suit cases.

"Hey" he says with a small smile.

"Hi" I say coldly and walk away.

~•Connor's POV•~

I say hey and try to be nice. but she just replied with

"Hi" and walks away she really does hate me. but in a fairness she really didn't give me a chance to explain and now she's engaged to her former bully and I can't do nothing about it. I walk after her and stop her before she enters the other room.

"Look, I know you hate me but you never gave me a chance to explain. I get it you think I cheated but honestly, that night in the wood we were looking for you and she said we should hang out, I thought she meant as friends. But I was wrong and SHE kissed ME. I didn't know she was going to, but I miss you a lot and life has been a living hell for me because I lost you once and I don't want to again" I say and she just stands there wide eyed.

Sorry, it's short but I'm on Vacation. Don't judge.