Chapter 14

~•Conner's POV•~

I walked out on stage and the crowd was silent.

"Hi, I would like to call someone up on stage" I say.

"Rylan Faith" I say and she slowly walks over.

"Hi" she says in the mic. I walk In front of her and take her hand I get down on one knee and look into her eyes.

"Rylan, You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. When I lost you. I wanted to die. But I kept pushing forward and telling my self I would find you again someday. And look at me now I'm here before you to ask you...Will you be my Girlfriend?" I ask and she is silent. I am starting to regret asking her. I get up and walk away. But then I feel someone grab my arm. I turn to see Rylan.

"Yes" she says and I smile I pull her in and out lips meet. The kiss was long and passionate. The crowd goes wild and so do our friends...

*Later that night*

~•Rylan's POV•~

I am alone getting ready for me and Conners date when I heard a knock on the door. I walked over and opened it but I was pushed up agains the door instantly. And someone's lips made contact with mine and I couldn't push them away. Eventually they stopped and I saw...Cameron. his chest was still against mine and my back was to the wall. He whispered in my ear.

"Rylan, I love you...And I want you...I can't just be you and me..." he says and I try to push away. but he won't budge.

"CAMERON DALLAS GET AWAY FROM ME!" I yell and he backs up.

"CAMERON, I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE HURT ME SO MANY TIMES I LOST COUNT ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO! IF YOUR WONDERING WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT MAYBE THIS WILL HELP!

HI, IM RYLAN WILLS. I WAS BULLIED SINCE 5th GRADE AND I RAN AWAY ALMOST 3 YEARS AGO!" I yell and he starts to tear up and walk towards me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know and I regret everything I did and if I could take it back I would, because I love you..." he said and I shook my head.

"Cameron, you don't know what love is" I said and he sighed and walked out. Then Conner came in.

"You ready?"he asked and I nodded he took my hand and we walked happily together to where ever we were going...