Chapter 24

~•Taylor's POV•~

I wake up in my hospital bed to see Rylan laying next to me. I smile and wrap my arm around her waste, and she snuggles into me.

"Babe, we have to get up I'm leaving today"i whisper

"Nah, I'm good" she says quietly I stand up and throw her over my shoulder, thank god I didn't break anything in that crash.

"Taylor Michael Caniff, If you do not put me down I will scream and make everyone think your kidnapping me" she says calmly

"1...2...3" she says "ah!-" I cut her off by putting a hand on her mouth

"Gees, okay" I say and put her down. As the doctor walks in

"Hello Mr. Caniff, I checked you records and you are free to go just have someone check you out." he said then walked out.

"Mkay, Babe will you sign me out?" I ask

"No, I'm leaving you here with the shit food and uncomfy beds" she says sarcassticly

"Really?" I ask

"Yes" she says and we walk up to the desk. She signs me out and we call a cab so that we can go to the airport. We both had our stud flown down ahead of time, so we could just fly down and stuff so now all we have to do is fly down...

*At the Airport*

We walk into the airport and to security .

"I hate going through security, It's soooo long" I say and Ry rolls her eyes.

"Mkay" she says and walks out if the security line "that would explain why it took us like 5 minutes" she says and I roll my eyes. and we take a seat.

"Ima miss my RyRy" I said and wrapped her in a big bear hug.

"Your crazy" she giggled

"You know it" I said with a snap and she giggled.

~•Nash's POV•~

I was on stage at Magcon when I got a text I looked at it and my eyes widened. I grabbed a mic and yelled

"TAYLOR GOT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL TODAY AND WILL BE HERE TOMORROW!" everyone started to cheer and we danced around to buckwild....

~•Andrea's POV•~

I was at our hotel room in Dallas, Texas. and my phone beeped. it was a text from Rylan.

Hey, Tay got out of the hospital I'm in the airport now see you soon.

It read, I jumped up and ran to the guys room and rapidly knocked on their door till Conner opened it

"Girl why are you so jumpy!?" he exclaimed in a girly voice I rolled my eyes and ran in

"Rylan's in the airport now she will get here in about 4 hours!" I yelled and we all did a happy dance.