Chapter 27

~•Taylor's POV•~

I walked from the lobby up into my room to see Nash, cam, and Matt. Dancing like mad men...so I joined them we were dancing around when my phone went off. Nash grabbed it and read it aloud

"I'll be careful and you can ride with me over Christmas break" he says and cam and matts eyes go wide.

"Looks like Taylor's getting a special gift for Christmas" said cam and I glared at him.

"That's not what she meant you idiot, she got a motorcycle" I said and they stared at me and I grabbed my phone and showed them the pic then there was a knock on our door.

"I GOT IT!" yelled Matt and he ran to the door then he walked back over with his arm around a girl.

"Who's your lady friend?" asked cam

"Guys, this is Natalia, my girlfriend" he said and I smirked.

"What are you smirking at Caniff?" he asked.

"So, Natalia what are you giving Matt for Christmas?" I said and the guys started dying and Matt slapped me and Natalia just stood there. I felt bad cause she didn't know what was going on.

~•Matt's POV•~

After I was done slapping Taylor me and Natalia walked out. We walks to a frozen yogurt shop and got some we sat at a booth and I just stared as she talked to me. She was beautiful she has Long dark hair, tan skin, and brown eyes. I was in love with her, and I could see us raising a family, growing old, and living happily ever after together...

Mkay, so this was really short I know I'm sorry, Make sure to comment, vote, and give me some ideas or requests. Keep reading, Byee