Chapter 29

~•Rylan's POV•~

We were sitting in Taylor's room watching tv, and cuddling on his bed. I was on my phone looking through Instagram.

"Shit" I said

"What?" Taylor said

"My birthday is in 4 days" I say and he lights up

"Oh really, well I'm going to have to do something about that" he said and I glared at him

"What!? it's your 21st birthday your second year in the twenties, and you can drink now" he said while wiggling his eyes brows.

"Taylor, I love you but calm down, I'm ok with doin something for my birthday but, nothing extravagant" I day and he nods

"I'm cool wit dat" he says and we go back to watching TV.

~•Nash's POV•~

I was up in my room on my phone making a vine with hayes. The I heard my mom call my name.

"NASH!!" she yells

"WHAT!" I yell back

"I HAVE A SURPRISE!" she yells back I get up and walk down stairs to see Brittany. She's my girlfriend we've been dating for 3 months but then I left for magcon I ran up and hugged her and spun her around.

"I missed you" I say

"I missed you too nash, but I can't breath" she says and I let go and she giggles. We walk up stairs and Hayes is laying on my bed.

"Do you guys need this" he asks pointing to my bed and I glare at him and Brittany turns bright red.

"Hayes, shut the fuck up and get out" I say

"One. You hwurt my feelwings" he says in a baby voice. "And Two. we were gonna make a vine" he whines.

"We'll make one later and shut up and get out" i say and he huffs and walks out.

"Sorry, he's like that" I say and she nods and giggles to herself.

Heyy, so in this chapter nash's girlfriend is in this chapter the person that was chosen was

Mysteriousrosewriter
(Brittany Tran)

She's really nice and a amazing writer make sure to read her books and follow her!👍