Chapter 19

~•Rylan's POV•

Me and Andrea were sitting in our room on our phones wearing footy PJs when we heard a knock on the door. I got up and Answered it. It was Conner

"Hey Bæ!" he says then looks at my outfit.

"Ok that's damn cute!" he says and I blush "can I get a picture?" he asks and I nod

"Andrea come here!" I yell and she walks over.

"Com'on we are taking a picture together!" I say and we pose Conner takes the picture then Kian come out.

"Kian, look!" says Conner and Conner shows him the picture.

"CUTENESS OVERLOAD!" he yells and we scold him for being so loud.

"Ok, well what did you want?" I ask.

"Oh, the other guys said Bart set up a bonfire for us to say goodbye" he said

"Ok, let us get ready!" I say and me and Andrea go back into our rooms to get ready.

Ryaln's Outfit~

•black flowey Crop-Top

•Coral High wasted jeans

•Black Vans

•Hair in a side braid

I walked out of the bathroom to Andrea ready

"Leggo" I said and we walked out the door to see the O2L guys

"Leeetzzz gooooo!" Kian yelled in a weird ascent. We walked into the the lobby and Conner intertwined our fingers as we got into the limo.

"Where are the magcon guys?" I asked

"They already left" JC answered my question. the whole ride we just goofed off and stuff until we got to a cleared out field area where I saw a huge fire and about 9 guys sitting around it. we all got out and walked over to the fire. I could feel eyes on me. it was kinda weird. we took a seat and all the guys were yelling and making vines.

"I like your hair" Conner whispered in my ear and wrapped his arm around my waste. We talked, laughed, and kissed a few times it was awesome

~•Taylor's POV•~

I sat there watching Rylan and Conner. And UGH. it hurts to see the girl you like with another guy I really need to tell her how I feel even if she hates me. I don't care. I love her.

~•Rylan's POV•~

"Anyone wanna play Truth or Dare!?" asked Ricky and everyone agreed

"Ok, Kian Truth or Dare?" he asked

"Truth" he said

"Do you actually love Andrea?" he asked and everyone 'ohhhed'

"Yes, Why wouldn't I?" he said and kissed Andrea

"Get a room!" yelled Sam and Kian glared at him. I noticed a few girls sitting around and figure that they must be friends of the guys.

"Ok, Conner Truth or Dare?" asked Cameron.

"Dare" he said

"I dare you to kiss Sammy" he said and I saw one of the girls eyes go wide.

"Well, I'm not going to lose a point because of a stupid dare!" he said and kissed her. But it wasn't a normal kiss it lasted about a minute. And I say there while my boyfriend kissed another girl. he say back down and the tears threatened to fall.

" Going to go for a second" I said standing up with a sniffle I. Between.

"Babe you okay?" Conner asks while grabbing my wrist