Chapter 33

~•Rylan's POV•~

Me and Taylor walked home hand and hand and neither of us could stop smiling, we were so happy. Both of us had just got engaged to the person of our dreams. we got to his house and we walked in smiling like idiots.

"What happened?" asked his mom

"Mom..." he said and she tilted her head in confusion.

"What?" she asked

"I'm engaged" he says and his moms eyes widen

"No" she says

"Yes!" he says

"Oh my god, I am so happy for you guys my little boy is becoming a man!" she yelled and wrapped both of us in a hug.

"Mom, what are you talking about I have been a man for a long time" says Taylor and his Jane rolls her eyes. And we all sit down around the dinning room table and talk...

~•Matt's POV•~

I was sitting on my couch with Natalia. we were watching Christmas movies and stuff. The movie ended and we both got up and she stretched out.

"I better get home it's getting late" she said

"Mkay, but I have a question" I said

"What is it?" she asked. I got down on one knee

"Will you marry me?" I asked and she looked down at me wide eyed. I just smiled and as she nodded.

"Yes....YES!" she said and I hugged her and put the ring on her finger...

Okay, So this is kinda a thank you. Thanks to you guys, the fans. Iwas recently in WattyTrendSetter's

'Wattpaders On the Rise!'

List and if you don't know what that is it's when the created of the magazine. goes through the 'Charts' and finds the some of the Wattpaders on the rise and puts them on a list and sends it out to everyone. It promotes their books and I wanted to thank you guys for reading, Commenting, and Voting cause it really means a lot. some of the 'Fan Mail' I get in my feed or comments is really sweet and thoughtful I wanted to let you know I make sure to read everything and I really appreciate it!