PANAROMA

DESCRIPTIONS

      King Harry: In the beginning he is 18 years old. He  has hair as dark as night, blue eyes, tan skin, broad shoulders, and a lean waist. He's sweet and loyal. He protects everything he loves before he protects him self. 

    Queen Aranza: In the beginning she is 17 years old, and in a while she should be 34 years old. She has light brown hair, green eyes, a narrow waist, and she has pale skin. She's the nicest, gentlest person you'd ever meet.

    Princess Eliza: In the beginning she is 1 month, and in a while she will be 17 years old. Hair as dark as night, green eyes, pink lips, and delicate curves. She's a warrior, but she's also nice, sweet, and powerful. Her skin color comes from her father.

    King Micheal: In the beginning he is 16 years old, and in a while he will be 33 years old. He has blonde hair, grey eyes, and pale skin. He's a very evil man.

   Queen Marelda: Blonde hair, blue icy eyes, and she is ruler straight. She follows after her husband.

   Prince Edward: In the beginning he is 2 months, and in a while he is 17 years old. He's tall, 6 feet, muscular, dark hair, blue eyes, and he's tan. He's a nice scared person who needs someone to push him in the right direction.