Chapter Seven: Good-bye to Originality of Evil

• Đã dành riêng cho Mary Joy Castro

  Today was the beginning. Uncle Alexander and I had decided that we were going to attack today, and apparently the castle fighters were ready. We'd sent a soldier to check the place out and when he came back, his answers for what awaited us was mind-boggling.

  "There were thinks dressed in black, but they didn't have faces. You could tell because they didn't have masks to hide their faces or anything." His eyes were wide in wonder, but not in fear which meant he was ready to fight. 

  "What about Marelda and Micheal. Did you get a glympse of them?" I asked. 

  "Yes. They were both in battle gear. Umm, princess there is something you should know though." the soldier said. 

  "What is it?" I ask. I wasn't mean, I asked in a nice civil voice.

  "The umm, Marelda is old. She has wrinkles on her face, and her hair is loosing color." he answers. I gasped in shock. The last time I'd seen her, she'd had few wrinkles and well her skin and hair had been perfect. What was wrong with the castle? 

  "Is that all?" I ask. He nods, so I dismiss him. I turn to uncle. "How is that possible?"

  "I don't know, but something tells me that she has been playing with dark magic." he replies.

  "Magic? I thought that only existed in books, not real life." I answer. He smiles an old wise smile.

  "Magic is very old, Eliza. It now comes in many different ways. I think Marelda is older than she says she is." He begins to walk out to the front of the house. "I've hidden the pictures. I know we will be attacked here tomorrow which is why I have cleaned some things out."

  "Okay." I say. When I walk onto the lawn, I see our soldiers are all ready to go. 

  "Eliza," I stop and turn to face Uncle Alexander who places a hand on my shoulder, "this is your army. I will help lead, but what you ask them to do is as their true princess. Edward has tried ordering them around, but didn't get anything. Treat them well." I nod and head so I'm in front of my men.

  "I know what I've asked of you is a lot. Know this, men. From now on you are not just soldiers, you are the brothers that god had not blessed me with through my parents. You will be defending a country that has known corruption for all of seventeen years. I am glad to be your princess, but I will be fighting along side you. Like my mother would've and just like my father would. I will take as many of them as I can and if you leave, I will mourn all of you. You have showed me such warmth and love and I am happy with the ways you all have taught me how to fight. Look around you. You will see these men fight with you for something that many would run and hide from. So let's go to Panorama, and take back our homes! Our country! And our freedom!" I end my speech just like that. Men scream in unison, through hands in the air, and swords. I know they will fight for me, and I will in return fight for them. I have two men beside me, who no matter what I've said will try to make sure I don't have to fight. Uncle Alexander on the left, Edward on the right. I turn around and begin the treck to the castle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  We arrive to an army waiting for us. I can see that Micheal was nowhere near the front of the fight, but Marelda was. I stop miles away on Lady Blue. She's restless, and pumping with adrenaline. I watch as Marelda does something and her men charge. I raise my right hand with the sword, and as the draw a little closer, I give the signal. My men and I charge. We meet in the middle and I get off of Lady Blue. I smack her bottom and send her away from the fight. I didn't want to see her die. I turn and fall back as a sword swings to cut my head off. When it's safely on the mans side I get back up and swing right, and his sword clangs with mine. I swing again, but this time I swing low, cutting into his leg. He howls, but doesn't fall. I wanted that to happen. He swings a little unsteadily and I block him easily and kick his wounded leg, which brings him to his knees, and I drive my sword into his heart. I was merciless in that kill. I move deeper into the fight and end up fighting four at one time. I swing in one direction, move the other, and block the next. I decide the only way to eliminate them mostly at once was to let them kill each other. I watch a sword try to hit my stomach and grab one man and swing him in front of me. I watch the sword sink in and then pull out. I laugh and drop one do a flip and pull another one in front of me and watch as his head is cut cleanly off. The other two get taken out from behind.