Moving Day

*skip school to the end of the day*

Blessings POV

I walked out of the school and waited by my car for Brandon so we can go home and finish packing.

"Sorry I'm late I was saying goodbye" he said with a sad expression evident on his face.

"Bran its gonna be fine we're only moving a couple hours away." I said trying to comfort him in anyway that I could.

" who the fuck even lives in chino hills I never even heard of it before." He said while getting in the car.

" you never heard of chino hills and you live in Cali?" I asked with a "are you stupid?" Face.

"No" he said while plugging in the aux and turning on Gucci Gang by Lil Pump.

"AYE THIS MY SHIT." I said while getting ready to rap the song.
" Gucci gang  Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang
Spend 10 racks on new chains
My bihh luh do cocaine
I fuck a bitch I forgot her name
I can't buy no bihh a wedding ring......." I rapped while pulling into the drive way of our soon to be old house.

We got out and went straight to our rooms to finish packing.
About 4 1/2 hours later I was finished and my room looked so empty. I was really going to miss this house. This is the place where my siblings and I were born and raised. I wasn't ready to leave.

~~~~~~~next day~~~~~~~

Brandon and Luke came into my room and sat on my naked bed. We all just sat there in silence.

"I'm really gonna miss this place. There's so many memories here." Luke said while looking around my empty room.

"We can make new ones baby." We turned to see our mom and dad standing in the door way.

"Come on y'all its gonna be fine. The house is so nice, every room has its own bathroom and a walk in closet the size of these rooms. Blessing remember you always wanted your own art and dance studio and Brandon you used to want your own basketball court and Luke you wanted your own music studio? The new house has all of that." He said coming to stand in front of us with my mom.

" dad it's not that it's just-" Brandon stopped.

"We don't care about having those things. We we're ALL born and raised in this house we don't want to leave." I finished.

"I'll get you a dog" dad said with hope his voice.

"Alright y'all come on get up it's not that serious we'll come visit the moving truck is waiting LETS GO PEOPLE MOVE IT!!!" I said while grabbing a box and running outside to put it in the truck.

I heard mom and dad laugh behind me and brand and Luke grumble under their breath. Something about sticking together.

~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~

"We're here" my mom said with excitement in her voice.
When I got out I took a look at the house and stared in awe. The house was beautiful. The outside looked like this.

 The outside looked like this